Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you ask me, who has been less engaged/involved with the thread than you have been? You can read the posts I've made so far over the last page or two, should take you all of 2 minutes.
Yeah I just saw. Gonna catch up later. Thought you have caught up with the thread and can be my tldr guy.

Lunch break is over now, time to work my ass off again for 2 more hours T-T.

It's a fact the coward tactic is a 100 % guarantee for someone to survive the first day phase and it sucks.

Being online and liking other posts but not making any post himself is surely not looking good. It was hours ago and still no post from Xenos.
They posted now
That was more me saying I think they’re trying to catch up
Post automatically merged:

Just got a glance of this post, and ironically they’re doing the very same as he accuses Yoho of doing. Very bad post in a vacuum.
Lmao noob

OMG HI RATCHET THAGS SO CUTE ILY

Happy with Yoho as town too.

Fuji - Neutral Indie

Town -
Prof
Naomi
Yoho

Town side of Null -
Flower

Will try and get a proper read on the thread over today, I have some town-side leanings like Mango/Reloaded/Luka but not really confident on slotting them in there yet.
WTF I SHOUOD BE YOUR NOST CONFIDENT TOWN
any mafias

Lean Town on Michelle.
Can you elaborate pleaseee

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can you elaborate pleaseee
I can track her thoughts logically - specifically her progression on you, and I think the *way* she has chose to engage with the thread leans town for her. As scum, I find that she tries to avoid set positions as much as possible, this isn't close to that IMO.

As an aside, happy to put Kurumi/Joygirl as town.

I can track her thoughts logically - specifically her progression on you, and I think the *way* she has chose to engage with the thread leans town for her. As scum, I find that she tries to avoid set positions as much as possible, this isn't close to that IMO.

As an aside, happy to put Kurumi/Joygirl as town.
Oki I’ll sheep probably
Kurumi is town since kurumi for me idk if I liked any of there posts
Can I have thoughts on me need to boost my own ego

This post mainly, I was starting to like Luka less because the mech posting struck me as a tad performative, like the way Michelle responded here.
Oh also this irks me
I can’t see how my mech posts are preformstice when I’m doing them just due to me liking them - + I’m not posting it after every update ect it’s only when somebody uh enters thread
I’d also like to think they’re useful

Ratchet

Oki I’ll sheep probably
Kurumi is town since kurumi for me idk if I liked any of there posts
Can I have thoughts on me need to boost my own ego
I initially had you as leaning town slightly, but I don't love the mech tracking posts (I understand the use of them, just by default I find posts like that to come across as performative), and I feel like Michelle's perspective/read warrants consideration.

I initially had you as leaning town slightly, but I don't love the mech tracking posts (I understand the use of them, just by default I find posts like that to come across as performative), and I feel like Michelle's perspective/read warrants consideration.
I disagree on Michelle’s read on me warranting consideration given the mechanism in which she used to read me was false, idk if it was intentional atp but I think every tvt game with Michele I found her and her saying I didn’t is annoying

granted I’m obviously biased
Also do you like the mech tracking posts at least 🥺

Ratchet

Which is a fancy way of saying - no real read currently.

I'll add that I've read maybe 10 pages total so far, once I've got some time to catch up I'll try and get better reads going.

Ratchet

I disagree on Michelle’s read on me warranting consideration given the mechanism in which she used to read me was false, idk if it was intentional atp but I think every tvt game with Michele I found her and her saying I didn’t is annoying

granted I’m obviously biased
Also do you like the mech tracking posts at least 🥺
I think firstly, if I assume for a moment that you are correct and have always been able to find Michelle, the idea that scum Michelle discredits that notion doesn't really line up - if she's intentionally trying to undermine you she would probably know that you've been able to find her before, all it does is make her defence look bad for little real gain in terms of persuasiveness. From that alone, it's more likely to be a genuine belief that Michelle holds, regardless of her alignment.

Then in terms of how she handled your accusation, I think even you agree that her being confrontational implies town more than not, and it is congruent with her initial position. Looks like a genuine attempt at solving to me, there are various little things too:

In post 984, she addresses you, but also picks up something from Boa - typically, I feel like scum here would be focused on addressing you and leaving it at that, because the goal would be to use their interaction with you as scum hunting. None of this is hard to fake in isolation, but the fact she's looking for other things indicates to me an attempt to solve.

Then in Post 1019, if her intent as scum is to discredit you, then giving you an out and fleshing out her read on you by acknowledging that some parts look good seems to fail in that purpose - it's much easier to reconcile as genuine over an agenda that she's trying to stick to.

Yeah I think Michelle is likely town, I'm at the point where I would be fairly surprised if she were scum. I think her positions have depth and nuance, and from her posts I see an attempt to solve players, not just push them.

I think firstly, if I assume for a moment that you are correct and have always been able to find Michelle, the idea that scum Michelle discredits that notion doesn't really line up - if she's intentionally trying to undermine you she would probably know that you've been able to find her before, all it does is make her defence look bad for little real gain in terms of persuasiveness. From that alone, it's more likely to be a genuine belief that Michelle holds, regardless of her alignment.

Then in terms of how she handled your accusation, I think even you agree that her being confrontational implies town more than not, and it is congruent with her initial position. Looks like a genuine attempt at solving to me, there are various little things too:

In post 984, she addresses you, but also picks up something from Boa - typically, I feel like scum here would be focused on addressing you and leaving it at that, because the goal would be to use their interaction with you as scum hunting. None of this is hard to fake in isolation, but the fact she's looking for other things indicates to me an attempt to solve.

Then in Post 1019, if her intent as scum is to discredit you, then giving you an out and fleshing out her read on you by acknowledging that some parts look good seems to fail in that purpose - it's much easier to reconcile as genuine over an agenda that she's trying to stick to.

Yeah I think Michelle is likely town, I'm at the point where I would be fairly surprised if she were scum. I think her positions have depth and nuance, and from her posts I see an attempt to solve players, not just push them.
Dat essay.

I think firstly, if I assume for a moment that you are correct and have always been able to find Michelle, the idea that scum Michelle discredits that notion doesn't really line up - if she's intentionally trying to undermine you she would probably know that you've been able to find her before, all it does is make her defence look bad for little real gain in terms of persuasiveness. From that alone, it's more likely to be a genuine belief that Michelle holds, regardless of her alignment
I agree with that at the very least that it’s genuine, but my point is that genuineness doesn’t really mean much given the central thing the accusation was based on is still false, In addition she never responded directly to any of my own accusations.
I agree that her being confrontational is more townie than not but at the same time she’s confrontational with me not my posts if that makes sense.
1019 is p clear wirth my thread state I’m not dying so I don’t know how backing off is townie.

Day 1 - Vote Count #4

(as of #1346)

Orwellian: 4
Red Night: 2
Luka: 1
Yoho: 1
Kiku: 1
Naomi: 1
BoaHancocksHusband: 1
Joygirl: 1
Gambit: 1
Jaguark101: 1

Flower: Fujishiro > Mr. Reloaded > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Dr_Professor83 > Yoho > Fujishiro > Dr_Professor83 > Pot Goblin > Kiku > Pot Goblin > Red Night
Red Night: Mr. Reloaded > Luka
Mr. Reloaded: Kiku > Yoho > Unvote > Red Night > BoaHancocksHusband > Orwellian
Fujishiro: Kiku > Yoho > Red Night > Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Kiku > Unvote > Yoho > Pot Goblin > Michelle > Red Night > Kiku > Orwellian
Yoho: Fujishiro > Unvote > Gambit
Jaguark101: Yoho
The Orca: Gadonkadonk > Pot Goblin
Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle > Unvote > Orwellian > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote
Michelle: Luka > Orwellian
Joygirl: Kiku > Unvote
Pot Goblin: Red Night
Naomi: Fujishiro > Unvote > BoaHancocksHusband
Gadonkadonk: Flower > Orwellian
BoaHancocksHusband: Naomi
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
MangoSenpai: Jaguark101​

Vote Lynch Orwellian

Status
Not open for further replies.