Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I agree with that at the very least that it’s genuine, but my point is that genuineness doesn’t really mean much given the central thing the accusation was based on is still false, In addition she never responded directly to any of my own accusations.
I agree that her being confrontational is more townie than not but at the same time she’s confrontational with me not my posts if that makes sense.
1019 is p clear wirth my thread state I’m not dying so I don’t know how backing off is townie.
It's not backing off - it's giving her read more nuance. As scum, she would probably want to continue discrediting you, because it demonstrates her not going with the thread consensus and gives her content to engage with. As town, she wants to solve, which this indicates. As far as I can tell, she hasn't received significant pressure due to suspecting you, so there isn't really any incentive for her to retract her scum read as scum, and if she were going to retract it, she would probably actually retract it, not maintain it while offering some further consideration on it.

It's not backing off - it's giving her read more nuance. As scum, she would probably want to continue discrediting you, because it demonstrates her not going with the thread consensus and gives her content to engage with. As town, she wants to solve, which this indicates. As far as I can tell, she hasn't received significant pressure due to suspecting you, so there isn't really any incentive for her to retract her scum read as scum, and if she were going to retract it, she would probably actually retract it, not maintain it while offering some further consideration on it.
No, as scum she would probably back off given it’s clear my thread position is strong and her accusation was weak - she did actually retract it too. I retracted my read as well fwiw, but I fail to see what makes her townie in this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No, as scum she would probably back off given it’s clear my thread position is strong and her accusation was weak - she did actually retract it too. I retracted my read as well fwiw, but I fail to see what makes her townie in this.
Uh, no, she didn't:
The read on Luka is on hold until I read the Iso. Tunneling is NAI and I see he has thoughts about other players as well, which looks better.
She explicitly states that the read is on hold - pending ISO. She offered some consideration for how it could be wrong, but she hasn't flipped it or conceded it, she's instead holding it until it can be further informed. As scum, she wouldn't really care about further informing it, and could easily have just used the fact you gave thoughts elsewhere as an avenue to pivot away, which she hasn't taken. That's what is Townie - her decision making reconciles more easily as a townie that wants to flesh out their read, versus scum that wants to farm you for content.

Status
Not open for further replies.