Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 250: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 22

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
was just about to make one good thing I double checked haha

Yuta is underperforming my expectations.

His domain is amazing but he hasn’t shown anything that impressive to me yet.

Thought he would beat Kenjaku 1v1 and that he was 15F Sukuna level but it appears both are false

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Maybe if he was allowed to recover to 100% after getting his body of distorted killing, but featwise? Hell no
Not even touching 15 F Sukuna once and being toyed with by Gojo & Sukuna doesnt mean Jogo has "superior feats".

Gege drew Jogo not even caring about opening his Domain against Sukuna & Sukuna even called his loser mentality out.

Meanwhile, Mahito in the very same arc, pulled of a 0.2 sec Domain expansion in a 50/50 gamble and told Sukuna to his face to stay put & wait.

There is no world where Gege places Jogo over Mahito.

Not even touching 15 F Sukuna once and being toyed with by Gojo & Sukuna doesnt mean Jogo has "superior feats".

Gege drew Jogo not even caring about opening his Domain against Sukuna & Sukuna even called his loser mentality out.

Meanwhile, Mahito in the very same arc, pulled of a 0.2 sec Domain expansion in a 50/50 gamble and told Sukuna to his face to stay put & wait.

There is no world where Gege places Jogo over Mahito.
Sukuna straight up said Jogo was strong compared to Heian era fighters.

In what world is that not better than anything Mahito showed?

I don’t deny that Mahito would surpass Jogo eventually, but Mahito likely would have reached Gojo and Sukuna level if given enough time based on his mentality and Nanami’s statement that “if we don’t get him soon the jujutsu world won’t be able to stop him.”

I don’t see how Mahito having Gojo/Sukuna potential is Jogo downplay.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sukuna straight up said Jogo was strong compared to Heian era fighters.

In what world is that not better than anything Mahito showed?

I don’t deny that Mahito would surpass Jogo eventually, but Mahito likely would have reached Gojo and Sukuna level if given enough based on his mentality and Nanami’s statement that “if we don’t get him soon the jujutsu world can’t stop him.”

I don’t see how Mahito having Gojo/Sukuna potential is Jogo downplay.
Mahito would get praised too, had he been Sukuna's victim to toy with instead of Jogo.

Its very clear that Mahito was the real threat among the Disasters