Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played mafia, gg!

@Flower you talked me away from all my scum reads with conviction, as pure town. My trust in your meta reads vanished.

About Prof, I didn't even care about alignment, once I started to think at it I was dead. Good performance but this post cancels it in my eyes.
If town wants to win they should play the game. Flavour solving is the weakest thing and you try it again and again, until playing becomes boring.
Pushing people to claim in this game had bad consequence. Maybe you can think twice before doing it.

Well I’m content lmao, I found both you and Luka d1, after that I resigned myself to trolling.

I was subconsciously too hung up on my appearance in d1, plus the fake janitor claim which pretty much just sealed my fate when Fuji decided to troll the everlasting shit out of me which lead to me being exposed beyond any doubt lmao

also I am to blame for taking @Ratchet ’s bait lmao, I thought there was no way I could wriggle myself out of that lol
So I did try to unjanitor @Pot Goblin but he unjanitored himself right before I could.

Just one example would be BOA who I had to read another game of his where he was scum, cross check it with this one and then check a scum PM where he was to determine how he would act as scum or as town, which landed me to the verdict that he was town. Told Prof, he sent the vouch to Ratchet and the thread.

He still got shot anyways.

Just one example would be BOA who I had to read another game of his where he was scum, cross check it with this one and then check a scum PM where he was to determine how he would act as scum or as town, which landed me to the verdict that he was town. Told Prof, he sent the vouch to Ratchet and the thread.

He still got shot anyways.
Yes. I shot him.
The thread is the place to play the game if you want your voice to be listened.
I was mafia with Boa. I don't think his play was more than his natural self regardless alignament.

Status
Not open for further replies.