Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I shot him.
The thread is the place to play the game if you want your voice to be listened.
I was mafia with Boa. I don't think his play was more than his natural self regardless alignament.
It was different, the scum chat I spoke of was that one.

The stuff in the chat was relayed to the thread, not my fault Prof was scum and Flower and Naomi didnt care to hard push my POE.

Well played mafia, gg!

@Flower you talked me away from all my scum reads with conviction, as pure town. My trust in your meta reads vanished.

About Prof, I didn't even care about alignment, once I started to think at it I was dead. Good performance but this post cancels it in my eyes.

If town wants to win they should play the game. Flavour solving is the weakest thing and you try it again and again, until playing becomes boring.
Pushing people to claim in this game had bad consequence. Maybe you can think twice before doing it.
I meant that jokingly lol. That’s my catch phrase.

You played a good game lol. I tried to kill you N1 too

Ok. This doesn't contradict what I said.
But I get your interest was to not upset mafia long ago and you were aggresive with me because I told you so.
You mean when you said my reads are skewed because Im neutral indie? When I tried to tell you Flower was town?

Basically you tried to discredit my read on her because Im an indie. I didnt get aggressive with you girl. I just said ''we're done here''.

And left it at that.

Because why should I bother giving reads when you will pull the ''but you're an indie'' card on me.

Neverthless I spent pages upon pages in the chat game solving and having prof and the others work as my intermediaries.

Anyways, Im sad you lost because you were putting in work.

crazy how you look so much more townie than actual town lmao.

teach me your ways!
It was town pushing for him as town read.
Better ask Flower and Ratchet
You mean when you said my reads are skewed because Im neutral indie? When I tried to tell you Flower was town?

Basically you tried to discredit my read on her because Im an indie. I didnt get aggressive with you girl. I just said ''we're done here''.

And left it at that.

Because why should I bother giving reads when you will pull the ''but you're an indie'' card on me.

Neverthless I spent pages upon pages in the chat game solving and having prof and the others work as my intermediaries.

Anyways, Im sad you lost because you were putting in work.
That makes both of us, i am sad you lost as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.