Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Don't know what to reply to this lol.

Hang in there dude. It will might get better
Aye thanks, dont worry about it, I wasn't expecting a response or anything like that, just wanted to vent a little.

Morbid post incoming:
I was seriously going to attempt something over the past couple of days, but I keep hesitating, having that little bit of reluctance that keeps me from going all the way with it.

I guess having such a paranoid, overworking/overthinking mind can be a blessing sometimes lmao.

Thank you though, seriously. I've been trying to convince myself my life will "get better" for over 20 years now and I've only proven myself completely wrong increasingly over time, its been doing the exact opposite and still is to this day right now, so yeah....

I'm just waiting for death to come and take me whenever it stops being a bitch and does already lmao. It already took my grandmother and her sister, so why not me too?

Right now im desperately using whatever I can to try to keep myself going, distractions and such, I think I've just reached a point where I'm so mentally, emotionally, spiritually fatigued and burnt out, I have very little to keep me going anymore.

Sorry I got pretty bleak/morbid there especially. I don't normally like to talk about these things.

:mrgo::risiup: :saden: