Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenox's retarded ass still salty about getting humiliated on his Zoro vs Kiz prediction :kobeha: :kobeha:

Just remember that any Admiral lowdiffs Lucci :gokulaugh:
What prediction
Care to mention it ? :zosleepy:

“ any admiral low diffs lucci “
Is that why it took kizaru multiple attacks to put sentomaru down while lucci could have done it in 2 ? :suresure:

What prediction
Care to mention it ? :zosleepy:

“ any admiral low diffs lucci “
Is that why it took kizaru multiple attacks to put sentomaru down while lucci could have done it in 2 ? :suresure:
Akainu : "Tell Lucci not to fight Luffy and wait for Kizaru" :kobeha:

Lucci : "With Kizaru and me working together you're all dead!" :kobeha:

Zoro : "You're not worthy to fight my captain" and "Luffy stays focused on Kizaru!!!" ON THE SAME PANEL BTW :kobeha:

CP0 at Mary Geoise : glazing admirals :kobeha:

They call ONE ADMIRAL to handle protection during the Reverie even though all of CP0 literally lives there :kobeha:

Any admiral LOWDIFFS Lucci

Yes, Zoro is stronger than Luffy.
G5 didnt make Luffy pull ahead.
It only made the job easier for Zoro.
When you are at a certain level of power everyone will either love you or want your downfall. Egghead zoro in base~Joyboy~awakened lucci without asura and koh. law, kidd fans are jealous while nika fans are finished since they cant play the gear 5 card anymore on zoro who also has advcoc just like nika. imagine if it was base luffy fightning awakened lucci or base lucci fightning asura zoro we wont hear the end of it. At this point Law,kidd, admiral and nika fans have no other choice than to pretent zoro and lucci is evenly matched without caring if zoro using peak or not since if they take that into account zoro is looking way better than nika right now.

Luffy uses G5 with haki...
Luffy vs Lucci extreme diff people its official. With brain dead fandom logic.
:ihaha::ihaha:
Luffy uses Gear 5 and bodies Lucci low diff.

Zoro is being stalled by Lucci while Sanji blocks Kizaru.

Forget about Luffy Zoro isn't even on Sanji's level right now.
Post automatically merged:

Same as puffy I suppose ? :risitexcla:
Cry, seethe, mald.

Status
Not open for further replies.