Powers & Abilities Cockroaches From Under A Rock

I said that I would wait until the scans are released to comment on the chapter and I see that a lot of cockroaches have come crawling out from under the rock to try to sully the good name. It seems that as the series is moving forward more and more fandoms are feeling challenged and threatened and this is their way of trying to get back. Unfortunately the slander has lacked any real quality except for a few memes here and there (The Jinbe with Shanks pose at MF was a good one).

Now onto the topic of Zoro vs Lucci. Time to state some facts. The fight has been going on for some time (the duration is undefined as of now), it started when Zoro pushed Lucci through the tower walls (Chap 1091) the same time when Luffy vs Kizaru started. This is Nitoryu Zoro (CoA) against Human Lucci (CoA) and Lucci believes that him and Kizaru can kill everyone. The next time we seem them is in Chap 1093 where Zoro has the same scuff marks as before while Lucci looks clean (maybe a drawing fault idk because in 1091 he had some scuff marks). Here Lucci is an awakened form while Zoro is using Santoryu style with flames/smoke (this is not KOH, for clarification go read other countless threads). Here Zoro mocks Lucci about his strength not being enough to fight the captain and Lucci replies that the head of No.2 should be enough. Next we see in Chap 1094 the reaction of Zoro and Lucci to Saturns arrival, here Zoro has the same scuff marks while Lucci has new scuff marks (or maybe the mistake for previous absence was rectified). Zoro is back to Nitoryu while Lucci is still in awakened form. We get an update that in 1105 that Lucci and Zoro are still fighting (Zoro being held up by Lucci or whichever translation you prefer) and then we get to current chapter. Here they are again shown clashing Zoro is using Nitoryu while Lucci is in awakened form. Both have scuff marks as before or a little more (not really into scuff scaling or an expert on it but there seem to be more). I won't mention the dialogue here as the chapter just came yesterday so no need for the recap.

The notable things:
Luccis mission was to kill everyone as he stated when the fight started, however, he seems to have gradually given up on it, first he said that taking the head of the No.2 of a Yonko should be enough and now he is content enough to just stall Zoro.
Zoro's mission was to save the group from Lucci (he wasnt doing anything before reacting to Luccis assassination attempt) so that they could all escape the island as planned. Now that the prep is done he needs to wrap things up.
Zoro started in Nitoryu, then amped up to Santoryu with flames and then reverted back to Nitoryu while Lucci started in base then amped up to awakened and has stayed in it.
Zoro has not once gone for the offensive/killing like Lucci. If you look at the dialogues it is Lucci who was going for the kill in the beginning (1091) and then he wanted to kill Zoro (1093) whereas Zoro has been saying things like you underestimated us, you are not strong to fight the captain. However, in this chapter Zoro is the one who has shown his desire to finish the fight.
Zoro has not gone serious mode yet, the biggest indicator of which is Zoro putting on the bandana (yeah I have seen the bandana jokes and memes but it is the truth). I think it was only against Ryuma that Zoro did not put on the bandana.

Other things:
Zoro's dialogue this chapter is a hot topic for quite some people like calling Lucci tough (he said similar things about Kamazo and T-Bone and then proceeded to one shot them). He said that he was in a hurry but he has also said this on Live Floor and did not get serious until Kikus arm fell down. I mean we have too many examples of this against Monet, Pica, Apoo etc. of this type of behavior and dialogues and remarks of Zoro. Of course the haters forget the very next part where Zoro is the one who says time to wrap things up which provokes the response from Lucci that only the winner can talk like that.

I think the fight will not end (if it ends in a defeat, I still believe that CP0 wont be finished until the WG falls) until Jinbe arrives, the four strongest of the Yonko crew are going to be shown here Sanji with Luffy and Jinbe with Zoro.

I think perhaps the thing that is haunting these different fandoms is that they put G5 on a pedestal too high and are scared that Zoro can casually fight against someone who could clash equally against G5 (no ACoC) in just base mode. They also know that all the three named attacks Luffy landed on Lucci were surprise/cheap/sneak attacks and even after landing these attacks Luffy and group ran way from the spot when Lucci crashed into the building.

Surprised the Zorobros haven't already made 10 threads on the topic yet. @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Cruxroux @CbShadow @Redboy776

Saying that Lucci can clash equally with G5 is akin to saying Vista can clash equally with Mihawk.

And not sure what you define as a sneak attack, the punch to the gut was a full frontal attack.

And no Luffy didnt run away from Lucci. He just left on the train thingy when asked to.

You dont need to lie and twist things to make Zoro look good. I am sure he will deal with Lucci soon once Oda is done stalling.

Yep, Nitoryu zoro had been going toe to toe with awakened lucci who is~ G5 Luffy and is now just going to end it. I also think zoro is going to do more after beating lucci their plan to escape will fail because kizaru is determined to take their heads and there is also saturne. While the strawhats cant leave without zoro, they cant leave without sanji &luffy either. Zoro is needed to finish things with kizaru or they wont make it.

The haters are mad that after every power up, growth, ass pull, DF and hax ability Luffy is given he is still at or near Zoro's strength.

Saying that Lucci can clash equally with G5 is akin to saying Vista can clash equally with Mihawk.

And not sure what you define as a sneak attack, the punch to the gut was a full frontal attack.

And no Luffy didnt run away from Lucci. He just left on the train thingy when asked to.

You dont need to lie and twist things to make Zoro look good. I am sure he will deal with Lucci soon once Oda is done stalling.
Really?

2 characters clashing evenly while fighting in their strongest form and using blackened haki and is the same as 2 characters casually swinging a sword while one is focused on a different character.

:okay:

The haters are mad that after every power up, growth, ass pull, DF and hax ability Luffy is given he is still at or near Zoro's strength.

Really?

2 characters clashing evenly while fighting in their strongest form and using blackened haki and is the same as 2 characters casually swinging a sword while one is focused on a different character.

:okay:
It was one singular clash that yall are hyping up to no end, do you know what happened after the ''equal'' clash? Lucci got overwhelmed to an extreme degree.

It was one singular clash that yall are hyping up to no end, do you know what happened after the ''equal'' clash? Lucci got overwhelmed to an extreme degree.
Oda was the one who made a big deal about that clash. That's why he recreated it.

After their clash, Luffy used name attacks and hit Lucci 3 times who never used name attacks. One of those times Lucci was distract. Luffy then left the battle early and was tired and worn out while Lucci good condition and I only had a small bruise on his cheek.

Lucci is a serious villain, unlike clowns like Monet or Apoo.

He is giving Zoro a tough fight. Evidenced by Luffy asking Zoro if he wants help, Nami sending jinbe, and Zoro’s own words.

Much as how Zoro isn’t using KoH, Lucci hasn’t used most of his rokushiki. And it is rokushiki, not DF powers, that are the core of Lucci’s strength.

Yeah it’s a high diff fight. Idk what people are crying about. If this was a low diff Oda wouldn’t drag it out. He’d end it in a chapter like Zoro vs Killer.

Oda was the one who made a big deal about that clash. That's why he recreated it.

After their clash, Luffy used name attacks and hit Lucci 3 times who never used name attacks. One of those times Lucci was distract. Luffy then left the battle early and was tired and worn out while Lucci good condition and I only had a small bruise on his cheek.
This is a lie.

Aso Oda also made a big deal of vista stopping Mihawk and clashing with him. Its just a clash. Relax.

Lucci literally couldnt touch Luffy at all after that.

This is a lie.

Aso Oda also made a big deal of vista stopping Mihawk and clashing with him. Its just a clash. Relax.

Lucci literally couldnt touch Luffy at all after that.
Listen to yourself. You are comparing 2 characters clashing evenly while fighting in their strongest form and using blackened haki to 2 characters casually swinging a sword while one is focused on a different character and you trying to claim they're the same.

This is pathetic.

Yes, I know Lucci who didn't use any name attacks couldn't hit Luffy who did. That's the point. One was using more power than the other. It's time fans stop ignoring that fact.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci is a serious villain, unlike clowns like Monet or Apoo.

He is giving Zoro a tough fight. Evidenced by Luffy asking Zoro if he wants help, Nami sending jinbe, and Zoro’s own words.

Much as how Zoro isn’t using KoH, Lucci hasn’t used most of his rokushiki. And it is rokushiki, not DF powers, that are the core of Lucci’s strength.

Yeah it’s a high diff fight. Idk what people are crying about. If this was a low diff Oda wouldn’t drag it out. He’d end it in a chapter like Zoro vs Killer.
How is this a high difficult battle when Zoro hasn't used any name attacks, ACoC and currently fighting with just 2 swords?

I said that I would wait until the scans are released to comment on the chapter and I see that a lot of cockroaches have come crawling out from under the rock to try to sully the good name. It seems that as the series is moving forward more and more fandoms are feeling challenged and threatened and this is their way of trying to get back. Unfortunately the slander has lacked any real quality except for a few memes here and there (The Jinbe with Shanks pose at MF was a good one).

Now onto the topic of Zoro vs Lucci. Time to state some facts. The fight has been going on for some time (the duration is undefined as of now), it started when Zoro pushed Lucci through the tower walls (Chap 1091) the same time when Luffy vs Kizaru started. This is Nitoryu Zoro (CoA) against Human Lucci (CoA) and Lucci believes that him and Kizaru can kill everyone. The next time we seem them is in Chap 1093 where Zoro has the same scuff marks as before while Lucci looks clean (maybe a drawing fault idk because in 1091 he had some scuff marks). Here Lucci is an awakened form while Zoro is using Santoryu style with flames/smoke (this is not KOH, for clarification go read other countless threads). Here Zoro mocks Lucci about his strength not being enough to fight the captain and Lucci replies that the head of No.2 should be enough. Next we see in Chap 1094 the reaction of Zoro and Lucci to Saturns arrival, here Zoro has the same scuff marks while Lucci has new scuff marks (or maybe the mistake for previous absence was rectified). Zoro is back to Nitoryu while Lucci is still in awakened form. We get an update that in 1105 that Lucci and Zoro are still fighting (Zoro being held up by Lucci or whichever translation you prefer) and then we get to current chapter. Here they are again shown clashing Zoro is using Nitoryu while Lucci is in awakened form. Both have scuff marks as before or a little more (not really into scuff scaling or an expert on it but there seem to be more). I won't mention the dialogue here as the chapter just came yesterday so no need for the recap.

The notable things:
Luccis mission was to kill everyone as he stated when the fight started, however, he seems to have gradually given up on it, first he said that taking the head of the No.2 of a Yonko should be enough and now he is content enough to just stall Zoro.
Zoro's mission was to save the group from Lucci (he wasnt doing anything before reacting to Luccis assassination attempt) so that they could all escape the island as planned. Now that the prep is done he needs to wrap things up.
Zoro started in Nitoryu, then amped up to Santoryu with flames and then reverted back to Nitoryu while Lucci started in base then amped up to awakened and has stayed in it.
Zoro has not once gone for the offensive/killing like Lucci. If you look at the dialogues it is Lucci who was going for the kill in the beginning (1091) and then he wanted to kill Zoro (1093) whereas Zoro has been saying things like you underestimated us, you are not strong to fight the captain. However, in this chapter Zoro is the one who has shown his desire to finish the fight.
Zoro has not gone serious mode yet, the biggest indicator of which is Zoro putting on the bandana (yeah I have seen the bandana jokes and memes but it is the truth). I think it was only against Ryuma that Zoro did not put on the bandana.

Other things:
Zoro's dialogue this chapter is a hot topic for quite some people like calling Lucci tough (he said similar things about Kamazo and T-Bone and then proceeded to one shot them). He said that he was in a hurry but he has also said this on Live Floor and did not get serious until Kikus arm fell down. I mean we have too many examples of this against Monet, Pica, Apoo etc. of this type of behavior and dialogues and remarks of Zoro. Of course the haters forget the very next part where Zoro is the one who says time to wrap things up which provokes the response from Lucci that only the winner can talk like that.

I think the fight will not end (if it ends in a defeat, I still believe that CP0 wont be finished until the WG falls) until Jinbe arrives, the four strongest of the Yonko crew are going to be shown here Sanji with Luffy and Jinbe with Zoro.

I think perhaps the thing that is haunting these different fandoms is that they put G5 on a pedestal too high and are scared that Zoro can casually fight against someone who could clash equally against G5 (no ACoC) in just base mode. They also know that all the three named attacks Luffy landed on Lucci were surprise/cheap/sneak attacks and even after landing these attacks Luffy and group ran way from the spot when Lucci crashed into the building.

Surprised the Zorobros haven't already made 10 threads on the topic yet. @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Cruxroux @CbShadow @Redboy776
Hey.. Lucci didn't use Awakening against Zoro yet.. :kayneshrug:

It's all good..:myman:

Luffytards should focus on kizaru instead of trying to downplay zoro who already made it clear 2 sword is enough for nikas equal Awakened Rob. sanjino out there stoping laser casualy while nika scream its hot and also tanked saturne eye attack better if he also outperform snakeman vs kizaru and the later brink out his lightsabers vs sanjino then its gg.

Also the '' tough '' translation doesn't do justice to the japanese text.. Yes against Kamazou Zoro is using '' Tsuyoi '' which relates to tough in the sense of '' Strong ''.. In Lucci's case Zoro is using the term '' Shibutoi '' which relates to tough in the sense of, '' Tenacious '',
'' Unyielding '', '' Stubborn '', '' Obstinate ''.. Basically a tough bastard that won't give up.. Lucci is not someone that Zoro can take down easily..

It seems that as the series is moving forward more and more fandoms are feeling challenged and threatened and this is their way of trying to get back
Man says this and then this

I think perhaps the thing that is haunting these different fandoms is that they put G5 on a pedestal too high and are scared that Zoro can casually fight against someone who could clash equally against G5 (no ACoC) in just base mode. They also know that all the three named attacks Luffy landed on Lucci were surprise/cheap/sneak attacks and even after landing these attacks Luffy and group ran way from the spot when Lucci crashed into the building
Are Zoro's fans mentally challenged ?

The notable things:

Other things:

It's clear that Oda is doing what he can to remove Zoro from the main place. having Zoro there, it's over for Kizaru and Saturn. Because Luffy, Sanji, Jimbei and Zoro would be fighting together.
Luffy fans' insecurities is well known, they use every opportunities to downplay Zoro :shocking: