Chapter Discussion Monster trio is no more!

Monster trio is just a corny powerscale fanfic nickname
Honestly, you’re not far wrong.

It was said in-series once in Thriller Bark, and I think the three were called monsters in Alabasta, if not quite the Monster Trio.

One (or two) references in twenty five years, the last time about fifteen years ago. It’s basically a throwaway line that has stuck.

It was said in-series once in Thriller Bark, and I think the three were called monsters in Alabasta, if not quite the Monster Trio.

One (or two) references in twenty five years, the last time about fifteen years ago. It’s basically a throwaway line that has stuck.
Was last referenced in volume 99 for the world wide popularity results

By EthenBoy
"The popularity poll results are included in volume 99 like all other polls in previous volumes, and President Morgans gave an overall comment:
"Big News! The stronghold of that three characters known as the Monster Three has been crumbled by Nami! Results like this you'll only get from a world wide poll, that's the best part!!"

Japanese
モルガンズ社長の総評
大(ビッグ)ニュース! 「三強」(モンスタースリー)と呼ばれる3人の牙城をナミが崩した! 世界規模開催ならではの結果が醍醐味だ!!

Yes yes you are right. Same as wings. It never had a meaning or not that much of a meaning because one is a chicken wing

It's a cannon term that's been used in the manga/promotional material
They are a trio sure won't deny that but monster trio no more it sounds like a powerscaling attempt seriously
monster trio was used once got lost into oblivion and they are known PK+wings honestly that term is better than monster trio
Things change with Jinbe union he named the three son of sea earth and sky