Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Dear Worstgen community,

I am writing this letter to express my sincerest apologies for my constant betrayals. I know that I have hurt you guys deeply and that no words can fully express the sorrow I feel for my actions.

I realize now that I was wrong to betray your trust and that my actions were inexcusable. I know that I have broken our relationship and that I have caused you deep pain and suffering.

I am deeply ashamed of my behavior and I regret it deeply. I know that no amount of words can make up for what I have done, but I want you to know that I am truly sorry.

I understand that I have hurt you and that it will take time for you to forgive me. I want you to know that I am committed to rebuilding our relationship and that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am committed to being honest and open with you in the future and I will do my best to rebuild your trust. I understand that it will take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope that one day you can forgive me. I know that I have hurt you deeply, but I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Sincerely:
Reloaded

C

Cruxroux

Dear Worstgen community,

I am writing this letter to express my sincerest apologies for my constant betrayals. I know that I have hurt you guys deeply and that no words can fully express the sorrow I feel for my actions.

I realize now that I was wrong to betray your trust and that my actions were inexcusable. I know that I have broken our relationship and that I have caused you deep pain and suffering.

I am deeply ashamed of my behavior and I regret it deeply. I know that no amount of words can make up for what I have done, but I want you to know that I am truly sorry.

I understand that I have hurt you and that it will take time for you to forgive me. I want you to know that I am committed to rebuilding our relationship and that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am committed to being honest and open with you in the future and I will do my best to rebuild your trust. I understand that it will take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope that one day you can forgive me. I know that I have hurt you deeply, but I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Sincerely:
Reloaded

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Dear Worstgen community,

Sincerely:
Reloaded
How long until this is posted out of context on reddit/twitter :saden:

Dear Worstgen community,

Sincerely:
Reloaded
I trust you my friend!

:smoothy:

Dear Worstgen community,

Sincerely:
Reloaded
Cut off the tip of your pinky

Only then will you be forgiven

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah, some of BBP vs SHP doesn't makes sense...

Only Luffy vs Blackbeard, Zoro vs Shiryu, and Franky vs San Juan Wolf, Chopper vs Doc Q.

Jinbe, Sanji, Nami, Robin, Brook and Ussop are wild cards.

I suspect and I am sure that Sanji will get Laffitte.

Robin or Nami will probably get Catarina Devon.

Jinbe will probably go with Jesus Burgess or Vasco Shot.

Brook vs Van Augur? Something... Creative here? Brook has strange powers like ghost avatar, ice...

Ussop vs Avalo Pizarro? Improve CoO, similar fight as Zoro vs Pica.
Post automatically merged:

But why would this df be from Xebec?
no real reason, just basic speculation

realistically Imu gave Saturn his fruit