Sakamoto Days, Chapter 155: Melee

Rate the chapter:

Votes: 2 40.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I'm confused about this chapter. Shin was able to react very well to two attacks without his powers,and Shishiba seemed to have asked for his help as he saw his potential. So why is Shin suddenly a underdog without his powers working?
I want this to be clarified in the next chapters. Teasing major developments for a character,only to not give it to them,and dragging the plot out longer than necessary are things a author should not do. Thus,it is not good to make Shin's plotline to achieve his goal longer than necessary.
@SmokedOut @Chrono @Devilbat
@NikaInParis @BleakAsh

I'm confused about this chapter. Shin was able to react very well to two attacks without his powers,and Shishiba seemed to have asked for his help as he saw his potential. So why is Shin suddenly a underdog without his powers working?
I want this to be clarified in the next chapters. Teasing major developments for a character,only to not give it to them,and dragging the plot out longer than necessary are things a author should not do. Thus,it is not good to make Shin's plotline to achieve his goal longer than necessary.
@NikaInParis @BleakAsh
Yh dont know whats going on. Seemed like he had his telepathy last chap.

@NikaInParis @BleakAsh
I believe Shin currently is "unconscious skillful", I mean, when he didn't have to think, he reacted right away and did well, but when he switched his focus to the fact that he doesn't have his superpower and how to manage it, he lost the edge. Think of it as performing in front of someone - you can be good, say, at drawing, but when you try to draw in front of your friend, or on camera you might get flustered and mess up more than usual, because you conscious of being watched and focus too much on how do you do something instead of simply doing it. Shin needs more confidence and less reliance on mind reading, so this could be a good opportunity for growth.