Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Yeah Korean women have very pretty faces but not much else body-wise
Not that that matters because personality > ass > tits
Well that certainly a hard standard to go by given the standards now..but once you marry that shit matters the most.. the beauty ain't gonna last long its just her as a person left.
its hard tryna not fall over on looks, but it all depends on how valuable you really think looks are and your mindset.

Why am I taking like I'm already married.. I haven't even hit 20 yet 🗿

Well that certainly a hard standard to go by given the standards now..but once you marry that shit matters the most.. the beauty ain't gonna last long its just her as a person left.
its hard tryna not fall over on looks, but it all depends on how valuable you really think looks are and your mindset.

Why am I taking like I'm already married.. I haven't even hit 20 yet 🗿
There are some women who stay hot (or hot for their age) even when they're like 63. Carol Volderman for example.
But yeah I agree.
Honestly I have a type of woman, but I'm not very picky, I'd date any women as long as she at least looks alright and has a good personality.
She doesn't need to be a super model or anything.

There are some women who stay hot (or hot for their age) even when they're like 63. Carol Volderman for example.
But yeah I agree.
Honestly I have a type of woman, but I'm not very picky, I'd date any women as long as she at least looks alright and has a good personality.
She doesn't need to be a super model or anything.
Volderman whole ass body is studied in plastic surgery class