Chapter Discussion So Kizaru killed Vegapunk

Is this good writing?

• Total voters
So with Vegapunk flatlining it seems that Kizaru finally accomplished their main priority on Egghead.

How does that make you feel? This is in terms of Oda’s writing choice. I think it will be most interesting to hear from Kaido fans (and haters) since the whole thing about 0 kills was either an issue or regret some had with Wano.

Another implication is that Oda made Luffy fail his promise to Sentomaru…his 1st promise as a Yonko. What would he feel about Luffy and Kizaru now?
(All this is if Oda doesn’t find a way to resurrect him of course)

Its a W but man they could have killed the dude so many times . Vegapunk plot armor was thick !!!! Dude was cheeling next to saturn and kizaru with no one protecting him or kizaru was having a conversation with him . Like wtf? Now see ? Kizaru stand on business no word wasted kick the ubber and one shotted the fodder and there you go . BUt now WG about to take a massive L only kizaru can go to punk record and stop what is happening and he is stuck with luffy . But Kizaru got the W . Killing Vegapunk is the top priority !

Think it will add more depth to kizaru’s character down the line, wouldn’t be surprised if he goes into a deep depression and retires/betrays the marines following this.
IM sure he will retire we do not need him for end game he have 0 openents . Fuji = Zoro
GB = Sanji
Kizaru ... Jinbei ?? Hell noo! I always tought Dragon will get him but nooo. He probably will retire after egg head.

Not much of a win if they needed a 100 ship armada, 9 Vice Admirals, an Admiral, one of the Gorosei *and* a CP0 assassination squadron to kill one tiny old man who can't even defend himself, is it?
Hahahha if you put it that way, maybe not. Reason I said "at least " 1 win for all the "l's"