Chapter Discussion So Kizaru killed Vegapunk

Is this good writing?

• Total voters
The fact Kizaru casually kick Sanji and skewer Vegapunk with hand in the pocket show you how much Oda cherish the Admirals :steef:
he himself said it . They are based of his favorite actors especially akainu he relay like the guy because he was his favorite actor and the most beautifull man in the world that died . SO admirals agenda was always safe with Oda . he will justify everything to make them look good in the end .

Like he did with GB against shanks?
yes
He made GB said he don't want to fight shanks YET .
This was clearly for him to save face . And explain why he was exiting .
He also made GB talked not only about shanks but the whole crew as a whole . The red hair pirates !
Making it that GB is escaping the whole crew .
the reason was obvious .

I mean he literally had GB shake from shanks's haki and he initially didn't even knew it was shanks's haki.
Why bother trying to convince these clowns. They've heard the same arguments for more than a year. Even toei backed up us by making Shanks cancel out Aramaki's powers but no....

It was a good look for him lol according to these clowns.

Killing Vegapunk is good writing but how it happens I don't like it.

Vegapunk is enduring much more than he should. He still will give a speech before finally passing away.

And if somehow he survives. Then it will be Wano level writing.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Caesar also experimented on kids just like Vegapunk.
The only one from MADS that seems to have stayed away from children is Queen
:queenmoji:
Gigachad Queen once again. Goat of the beast pirates too.
Post automatically merged:

Queen was starving Children and creating plagues to commit genocide. While getting rejected by used hoes. He’s just as evil and pathetic as Caesar but yes still better than Vegafraud.
Oh wait never mind lmao. Wano did too much brain damage to me and I tried to forget so much of it, RIP.

Fuck scientists except the SHs. /s

Gigachad Queen once again. Goat of the beast pirates too.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait never mind lmao. Wano did too much brain damage to me and I tried to forget so much of it, RIP.

Fuck scientists except the SHs. /s
Wano did too much brain damage to a lot of people, it is truly best forgotten.

Some have it as their favourite arc though, so the damage was irreversible for those
:shame:

O dont doubt that Oda could pull the artificial organs he showed before to bring VP back

Besides, Hope Altas and Edison die too, and Kuma should also, even if Oda already lost the timming for the killing

By the way,looking at the scenes where Vegapunk gets hit by Saturn and by Kizaru,i think they are some of the cruelest scenes of the manga,because,when Whitebeard or Ace died,it was probably even sadder (as they were very popular) but,they were warriors,so you kinda consider that "part of the game". But Vegapunk is not a warrior,and he is also a old man,so it feels even more cruel when Saturn and Kizaru hit him.