Current Events I find it hilarious that Sanji told Kizaru to draft his apology letter and in the next scene Sanji was apologizing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am more and more convinced that Oda's in his Cell Saga days of writing, where each chapter is largely unknown to him as it is to us. Cause Sanji not even having a chance to fight Kizaru after that statement is baffling lmao.

Zoro got to scar Kaido despite being fodder to him, let Sanji have some cool feats on a weaker character.

Oda doesn’t see Sanji on that level, where he can contend with an admiral. If he saw that potential in Sanji, he would've made him a supernova. Him being excluded told me all I needed to know of his future as a sh. Then in Wano, he confirmed it for me; where a Warlord joins w/bigger bounty, and doesn’t join the RT squad.

That ending to 1107 was fucking hilarious after 1108 dropped lol.

Sanjo and goofy faced off and talked smack to Kizaru at the end in 1107.

But in 1108, Kizaru isn't even fucking there at the start lmao. It's fucking saturn. He's here already, and in his full zoan form. Kizaru is nowhere to be seen. Saturn attacks, and only then do we see Kizaru.

Oda is probably smoking crack or something.

Completely forgetting the cliff hangers that were set up in previous chapters by himself.

Oda needs competent editors who will stand up to him SO BAD rn. Not sycophants who will cry for momonosuke.

It was bizarre writing choice from oda. Opposite of checkhov's gun. If you are building an hype moment for a character then follow it through or simply don't write the buildup.
Oda doesn't know how to write anymore.

Imagine changing it after dropping that one liner, subverting the expectations of all fans just to make it unpredictable and stupid fans still follow him with GODA claims. I say this is what fans deserve, more is yet to come.

Oda doesn't know how to write anymore.

Imagine changing it after dropping that one liner, subverting the expectations of all fans just to make it unpredictable and stupid fans still follow him with GODA claims. I say this is what fans deserve, more is yet to come.
They will defend and hype anything he does

Oda lost control of one piece after WCI , especially during act 3 of Wano

That was so fucking bizzare
Like if you look at my posts, from the beginning of the arc i was more than happy with single clash ( basically the laser he blocked ) but then he wrote sanji in a way where you'd 10000% think he'll fight alongside luffy against kizaru and saturn in 2v2..... but that was biggest bait ever

I agree that there is a continuity problem between the two chapters, it seems like they were written by different people.

Kizaru was right in front of them in 1007, but in 1008 he simply disappeared and we have a huge monster out of nowhere in front of them, while Luffy is calmly talking to Vegapunk. . I mean, what happened to Kizaru after all? Was he pushed into a corner by one of them? Did he just sit in one place and wait for Luffy to finish talking? His editors are really useless in the end.