How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could means fuck all when we saw the results and the fact that they lost despite none of the admirals going all out, all boa did was vs smoker, jimbe was helping Luffy.
Because the WBP were continually nerfed, Whitebeard being injured by his own crew, having heart attacks and Marco/Jozu getting distracted when they saw him having a heart attack.

Again, the WBP could've won, which isn't possible unless there's a degree of relativity, a direct statement in the manga >>>> any of your powerscaling nonsense, narrative >>> all.

Even if they top tier they still not show up to where all those pirates are just like that .
Like what they going to say excuse me wano fighters , law , kid , SH crew Kaido and BM etc etc we just here after SH before he fights you lol .
Yeah. Why not? They control media. Who would believe a bunch of pirates.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

This is what they looked like when they came off the screen, it's obvious that he didn't use his power
Here's the thing. Kizaru is not using anything if we are judging by on panel feats. Luffy was still exerting infinite more energy into it by being awakened.

I'm gonna hold off final judgement on what exactly was going down until this arc finishes. Cause up until this point it doesn't even seem like Kizaru has even went much harder than he did on MF.

This is hilarious
Couple chapters ago, all fandom clown Zoro, nxt chapter Sanji, now Admirals, nxt is the impossible Nika(???). The memes are going to be crazy as if it's not already
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Egghead is such a memorial arc in the community.
It possible it luffy but if this really a 5 on 1 it hard clown luffy even if he lose .
He already don't know how get rid of Saturn regen hax and i think all the other elder will have hax shit also .
the robo and giants got to come help oda can't have luffy fighting all of them even for a short while that be crazy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.