How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
the admirals are not yc level, stop this madness, roger himself told the marine to bring the white goat sengoku to face him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Yes I do, Vegapunk’s heart rate flatlined which is what triggered the broadcast.
This is like arguing that Big Mom sunk the Sunny because we saw the ships destroyed Jolly Roger in the water lol

Or like arguing that Sanji is wearing an exploding neck cuff because we saw Reiju put it on him

If you haven’t learned that Oda is the king of nonsense fakeouts, you absolutely do not know which manga you are reading

if saturn comes back to fight luffy while kizaru gets sidelined
gorosei > admirals is confirmed
I mean, according to the spoilers, this is literally what happens, or am I reading them wrong? Saturn keeps coming back to fight Luffy and shrugs off or regenerates from Gear 5 attacks, while Kizaru, according to the leakers, is very much not the focus of Luffy while Saturn is and seemingly gets humilated by Luffy.

The pretty much only other way I think Oda could make it any clearer that the Gorosei are above the Admirals is if Saturn literally does end up lecturing Kizaru before killing him for his failures on Egghead or some shit where Saturn goes, "I should have known a mere Admiral like you would be insufficient in a battle among the divine" or something like that.

'' luffy is taking ON 2 v 1 ; Luffy wasn't serious .... ''

Either both are playing at the opponent level or there's nothing like that .

" the breakfast "

With Zoro not using a single named attack while Luffy using 3 and not keeping him down

You didn't add anything , Lucci used a named attack against sentomaru but not Luffy lmao , also Luffy used CoA and his claws are hardened while they were shown white beforehand .
We did not see haki in any scene except this panel, why was there no haki in any of the attacks you mentioned?

This is like arguing that Big Mom sunk the Sunny because we saw the ships destroyed Jolly Roger in the water lol

Or like arguing that Sanji is wearing an exploding neck cuff because we saw Reiju put it on him

If you haven’t learned that Oda is the king of nonsense fakeouts, you absolutely do not know which manga you are reading
It could be a fake out but there’s two reasons I think it isn’t:

- Vegapunk has other bodies, we’ve already seen Oda is ok murdering them it’s already happened 3 times

- the heart rate literally flatlines on a monitor

- IMO, killing Vegapunk is actually the right thing to do with Kizaru character wise

And again, if Vegapunk is fully dead at the hands of Kizaru, which I believe, then he is falling here almost guaranteed.

'' luffy is taking ON 2 v 1 ; Luffy wasn't serious .... ''

Either both are playing at the opponent level or there's nothing like that .

" the breakfast "

With Zoro not using a single named attack while Luffy using 3 and not keeping him down

You didn't add anything , Lucci used a named attack against sentomaru but not Luffy lmao , also Luffy used CoA and his claws are hardened while they were shown white beforehand .
The man really thinks that Oda forgets a few simple wounds many times, but he draws the effects of fatigue with great care:saden:

I get your feeling but i feel like Kizaru would be portrayed better if he wasnt facing odas golden boy
Oh 100% but we are not on that timeline anymore. The damage has been done. Btw, for anybody still holding out hope that Kizaru has got that awakening up his sleeve? Even if he did, there is no fucking chance Saturn would not know it, and he still decided to summon five other Gorosei. Why doesn't he just tell Kizaru, who according to the Admrials, is "obviously stalling or putting in a bad performance on Puprose," to instead get off his ass and use his awakening and stomp Luffy?

Why would Saturn ever even fight Luffy himself if he thought Kizaru was up to the task? Does Saturn seem like a guy who loves to get his hands dirty with you? Fuck no, he would tell him to stop being a bum and earn his paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.