How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the hype for Alice was short-lived. Maybe she looks cool.

:josad:

But atleast there is the mention of two other people reacting in unknown locations.
Oda can still surprise us, please, not just ordinary citizens. The RAWs will tell.

:steef:

My stocks for Kizaru and Dragon have crashed so dramatically this arc bro.

Admirals fans had Marineford, ya'll got Dragon stopping Logue Town Smoker.

I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of the characters, but I like both of them a lot, and ouch yikes oof.

Sanji actually gets a lot of stuff, it's just people compare him to Zoro, who's the only non-Luffy Straw Hat that still gets (generally) respected in fights.

Oda has to realize at this point that Sabo being this useful and strong isn't building up Dragon's hype or mystery, it's just making him look like lazy trash who has to rely on Sabo for everything.

If we get some "I was given a prophecy that told me I had to do mostly nothing for twenty years" BS from Dragon I will be so pissed
It’s like a drama at this point
:parkcry:

Yea this is nothing in comparison to early spoilers.

Mans really made it sound like Kizaru was helpless trying to land attacks but was too slow or something. I'm not one to cry about this but got damn these dudes have got it out for Admirals, they reeeally hate these guys 😂 mans legit made an entire 2 sentences up out of thin air for slander.
He still got embarrassed
Saved by plot amour to not drown

Imagine being happy an admiral looked bad against a Yonko in 2vq

No way is there a single person on this forum deluded enough to believe Kizaru will be the most relevant antagonist with all five Gorosei on Egghead, it's over
:milaugh:
Kizaru is a walking L. He will betray the WG and die on Egghead or fight EOS Sanji. Sanji, the guy whose lineage factor is able to annihilate lasers:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.