General & Others Fun Fact! This is the second time a character died because of Sanji

If Zoro weren't such a fraud and defeated the kitty Luffy low diffed. This would also not have happened. The mid trio and weak trio also weren't fodders, this might not have happened. Everyone is to bland.

If that's how you look at things, then Sanji is the reason for everything that the SH achieved and acquired as the consequence of WCI, and what will happen as the consequence of VP death.

Tho he was one of the reason pedro died it was not entirely his fault i can give a pass for it.
While vegapunk on the other hand he really setting up sanji there, he didnt have to write sanji promise bonney or luffy order sanji to run with vp just for sanji to failed miserably, it looks like oda just made him look bad on purpose lol

Sanji said he will not leave without VP . When Sanji going VP , Kizaru crushed the transfer vehicle and Bonney start to fall . Sanji saw and move there. At the same time , VP was stabbed by Saturn , while sanji protect Bonney at that moment. These happened same time. After that point , sanji never ever said he will protect vp i did not miss . when bonney left with franky , sanji did not say anything again. So , there was a two option , save bonney or save VP . i cannot blame Sanji in first place.

However , second stabbing by Kizari was Sanjis responsibility, however that chapter looks very odd.