Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Listen.

It's not Oda's fault if ya'll choose to read a main series where you openly hate the main character.

I love Luffy, I have issues with him, but I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I HATED HIM.

IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE LUFFY, WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS???

I swear this is the only series I've ever seen fans where get mad the main character is popular worldwide.

Yes, Luffy, and a lot of the Straw Hats aren't as well written and interesting as they were in the early series, due to the amount of characters and plotlines Oda is juggling, and Oda's art just isn't what it used to be. It's still a really fun series.

Like, if One Piece is actively pissing you off, take a break.

God knows the freaking series will still be here whenever you come back.

Listen.

It's not Oda's fault if ya'll choose to read a main series where you openly hate the main character.

I love Luffy, I have issues with him, but I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I HATED HIM.

IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE LUFFY, WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS???

I swear this is the only series I've ever seen fans where get mad the main character is popular worldwide.

Yes, Luffy, and a lot of the Straw Hats aren't as well written and interesting as they were in the early series, due to the amount of characters and plotlines Oda is juggling, and Oda's art just isn't what it used to be. It's still a really fun series.

Like, if One Piece is actively pissing you off, take a break.

God knows the freaking series will still be here whenever you come back.
Godfy negged their faves so hard they cry in real life. Only losers hate Godfy. Anyone that hates Godfy fails at life. Its over for them.