Sakamoto Days, Chapter 158: Super Sumo

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
โ€Ž
So Slur's power is connected to some weird kind of mental crap, and now Shin can not just read, but partially control minds.

I'm guessing Shin is going to be very important in defeating Slur using mental trickery. This was already foreshadowed when Shin felt Slur's presence during the lab arc, I think.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Holy shit, mind control

ShinGODS

We may be seeing here something that came to mind recently becoming reality: The possibility of future authors making better use of the good ideas that OP wasted.
The concept of superpowers's awakening is one of the many exciting ideas that OP failed miserably to properly utilize. Suzuki may be the first author to better execute this idea.
I wonder if Shin can also do things like move objects with his mind. I look forward to see his awakening in action.
@Roo @SmokedOut @Jailer
@Tobra @Devilbat @NikaInParis

We may be seeing here something that came to mind recently becoming reality: The possibility of future authors making better use of the good ideas that OP wasted.
The concept of superpowers's awakening is one of the many exciting ideas that OP failed miserably to properly utilize. Suzuki may be the first author to better execute this idea.
I wonder if Shin can also do things like move objects with his mind. I look forward to see his awakening in action.
@Roo @SmokedOut @Jailer
@Tobra @Devilbat @NikaInParis
Tbh I think it's going to be too OP, doing the mind control is enough.