Powers & Abilities Roger’s haki and Luffy’s future abilities

Roger through his mastery of haki was capable of being considered equals with the world’s strongest man whitebeard

Roger more likely than not had future observation, barrier + penetrative armament, and conquerors infusion just like luffy
What do you think other applications roger was capable of using that luffy has yet to master?

Armament:
Observation:
Conquerors:

Probably there is a next level of AdvCoC. And Roger probably knew it.

I suppose there is a next level of AdvCoA too, something that could led to forge a sword black.
And at this point I think there is a next level of AdvCoO too.

Obvs killing like shanks
Possibly coa killer
Maybe next level of CoC something like ashura?
I feel like if observation killing is a thing it might be a combination of conquerors and observation haki

Also if there’s a more advanced version of conquerors itself when not combining it with armament or conquerors I think it might involve overwhelming inanimate objects
Specifically things with a will of their own like devil fruits, cursed weapons, ships, etc. Basically turning them off

Unless Luffy wields Ace or Gryphon or Equivalent Weapon, He can never reach Roger Level of Haki
Cuz it was given to him by his Sword
You mean supreme grade meito Ace haki it was even inventing sword techniques for Roger

Since you are so obsessed with every sword Zoro possesses why don't we discuss the role Ace played in carrying Roger i'm still waiting that thread :catsure:
Well I do want luffy to get a sword or at least a cool weapon in general
:endthis:

C

Cruxroux

Supreme grades are almost as Unique as Mythical zoan.
:finally:
We have more Mythical holders than supreme grade weapon holder.
And only one to make supreme grade black blade , the strongest beyond strongest.
:pepehawk:

Luffy probably will only increase strength haki that's it.
Remaining is Nika cum.

Conquistador and I expect that the overflowing haki technique, that Zoro uses, might become an established ability concept.
So basically everyone until now was only using advCoC lvl 1 and therefore had smaller haki tendils. But you can create a whole new level of power by doubling the amount of haki you put into moves.
That's one way how Roger might have also matched a potential Gura+advCoC stack of Primebeard.

Or it could also be that we always just underestimate the mid gen and that most characters roaming around right now are simply stronger on average. We will see

Imo its all up to luffy just mastering his current abilities. Imo there should be another level to coc which is a ability specific to that conqueror that no other coc user can have which luffy can awaken. I also think luffy will get 1 last gear which has all gears active at once. Those are the pu I can see luffy gaining but luffy doesn't even need then but just mastering and improving his current abilities.