I just come here now, so people can tell me what I said means and as a bonus, sometimes tell me who I am.

Only planned to come back to the forum for a short break while I had leave from work, but ended up being too entertaining and informative for me to leave. Even though it does serve as a distraction I don't need. lol
Sorry you have not given any valid reason why Trump should be appointed . His Charges are credible and serious in nature .

Hope I am not offending you but I do think you are politically biased to Trump and I think it’s probably all right you are disappointed with Biden and Democrats .

You are the whole Circus.
:kuzanshut:

shit up kid it’s bed time let adults talk .
Post automatically merged:

Who I want win the election is someone that has the balls to end this Russia tension
Answer is None , only putin can end it by withdrawing .

Told you. People telling you about yourself :milaugh:

I usually think the bonus are those who don't have to live with Biden leading their country, telling you who you are better off under lol.
It’s same with Trump as well . Both sides have faults in the end .

No one is saint in this political game . We are mere pawns and fodders in the political game .

Last edited:
Pretty sure you admitted you were doing it on purpose earlie
No
@Uncle Van have I ever banned anyone cause I myself felt offended??

solis I didn't ban you cause I felt offended nor m I religious enough but you're free to think whatever you want
Threatened with ban is what I said. My point is you're here claiming you're not easily offended but I remember an incident that proved the opposite

Of course it would be Lolis to say something ignorant. Just small little digs. hah
good job Mr. He Wonder.

Dude he is case lost. Nothing can bring clarity to him.
I see alot of lost causes here. Childish man babies. They don't care about actual problems. Meanwhile they'll throw out insults as if it makes their case.

I find this ravaged dude funny . Dude just insults people when someone insults his boyfriend Donald . :milaugh:
Thanks bro. Whatever you say. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
2020 peopl3 didn't vote for Biden, but against Trump. 2024 looks to be the same except they switched roles. Biden had a shit track record, is 82 years old with dementia, has a crack head son, and has to live abother 4 years. If he dies in office then Kamala Harris takes over and she's a damn joke.

If Trump wins, he can't run for 2028 cause he would've already served 2 terms.
Coming years definitely looks dark eitherway imo .

To think Kamala will be leading presidential candidate in future damn . Maybe you should declare yourself as candidate just saying Van . :myman:

Told you. People telling you about yourself :milaugh:

I usually think the bonus are those who don't have to live with Biden leading their country, telling you who you are better off under lol.
Zemmi the problem is the overarching political system that forces people in these kind of dead end thoughts creating a plague vs cholera situation where both parties are pure shit. Ofc nobody can blame you for detesting a president under whose reign policies were made that made your life hard but voting the opposite out of spite instead is not going to make society better. ofc you can vote for whomever you want:kayneshrug: And it's also to be expected that ppl who don't live in the US are going to judge US presidents bases on their effect on world politics.

I see alot of lost causes here. Childish man babies. They don't care about actual problems. Meanwhile they'll throw out insults as if it makes their case.
Bruh you are literally describing yourself here.
Coming years definitely looks dark eitherway imo .

To think Kamala will be leading presidential candidate in future damn . Maybe you should declare yourself as candidate just saying Van . :myman:
Some social media influencers should start a joke presidential campaign with a joke candidate and make it go viral. If they do it right their candidate wins and thus ending the 2 party system once and for all.

when I warn people here I warn them as a mod and not AL which means I m warning someone for others rather than myself simple
And then there's the disappearing posts.
Guilty here.

Zemmi the problem is the overarching political system that forces people in these kind of dead end thoughts creating a plague vs cholera situation where both parties are pure shit. Ofc nobody can blame you for detesting a president under whose reign policies were made that made your life hard but voting the opposite out of spite instead is not going to make society better. ofc you can vote for whomever you want:kayneshrug: And it's also to be expected that ppl who don't live in the US are going to judge US presidents bases on their effect on world politics.

Some social media influencers should start a joke presidential campaign with a joke candidate and make it go viral. If they do it right their candidate wins and thus ending the 2 party system once and for all.
Oh yes the unoriginal, no u. Classic and overused.
I don't care what you think of me Solis. Our views are opposed. And I don't see you having any discourse. Therefore I never saw a point in trying.

Zemmi

GodMommie

It's so much more simple than that though.

Better life/Policies it's an easy choice to vote for Trump over Biden. It's not out of spite, it's me picking the best candidate out of the two. I lived 4 years under Trump and 3 under Biden. The math has been simple Trump>>>>Biden. Things were pretty good here under Trump's financial policies. When I know another 4 years of Biden might get me in debt, I might never get out of. And I def need Biden out before my mortgage renews :noo: Or it will be like I'm living in California--homeless.