Break Week You better hope Zoro defeats Lucci in ch1111

C

CensoredbyWG

If he comes to downplay. Luffy used G5 and failed to take out Lucci and it's not a problem.

First, it's not confirmed Zoro used ACoC. Even if he did, that not a bad thing based on a fact Shanks and Kaido did the same to Luffy and Kid. The only difference is Zoro didn't start with a name attack.

Regardless, between Zoro's battle against King and Lucci it's confirmed Zoro is top tier. Zoro was handling an YC1 character DF awakening user with 1 swords. Zoro then evaded Lucci's name technique, while catching his sword. A much more impressive feat than G5 Luffy evading Lucci's nameless attack.
Luffy and kid>>>>>>>>zoro and lucci

If that chapter drops and Zoro still didn't win...just accept it that he's a fraud
If he wins but it wasn't as easily like you wish "one move or 2-3" and drops on the floor unconscious...then accept it that he's a fraud

So hope that Zoro wins easily without being heavily weakened or out for the arc in ch1111 !
Zoro didn't win in ch1111

So your wish died , stop replying here thinking you got what you wished for based on my thread

Did zoro win in ch1111?

So your wish died , stop replying here thinking you got what you wished for based on my thread

Did zoro win in ch1111?
Next Chapter : Lucci is down
U : Lucci didn't get defeated, Zoro didn't win
:kuzanshut: Gotta thank my Future Sight
Post automatically merged:

Did zoro win in ch1111?
And yes zoro isn't win in 1111 cuz he already win on 1110:suresure:
Its kinda funny how u are replying to urself telling urself that urself need to stop replying in ur own thread