General & Others Will Lucci get up bet

Will Lucci get up?

• Total voters
There's a possibility that he might get up but that would heavily downplay Zoro and would be useless in term of story telling so I doubt Oda is gonna do it.
Gonna go with no this time
Imo it’s more about Lucci being an awakened zoan more than anything. Recovering is one of his main strengths

Whether it’s zoro taking him out with a stronger attack, Jinbe helping fight, and/or just bubbling him up I think it logically makes sense he gets up

And if he does get up the same people saying it’d make zoro look bad or weak will be the first ones defending him and complaining about people saying he looked bad or weak
:sanmoji:
Imo it’s less so about zoro but more about Lucci being awakened

I could see Lucci get up. Jinbei keeps him honest after Fishmen Karate throwing Zoro towards the main action.

What is the alternative? Awakened Zoan and master assassin Lucci is just left there (not killed, not handicapped) while Jinbei and Zoro stroll back to Luffy?

For Gods sake, if Lucci is down and Zoro is a former Bounty Hunter murderer and Jinbei a former Shichibukai that essentially killed and/or sent people to be imprisoned/killed by WG just make sure to kill him, blind him or cut off a leg or two. At the very least put him in water and seastone shackles or something.

I could see Lucci get up. Jinbei keeps him honest after Fishmen Karate throwing Zoro towards the main action.

What is the alternative? Awakened Zoan and master assassin Lucci is just left there (not killed, not handicapped) while Jinbei and Zoro stroll back to Luffy?

For Gods sake, if Lucci is down and Zoro is a former Bounty Hunter murderer and Jinbei a former Shichibukai that essentially killed and/or sent people to be imprisoned/killed by WG just make sure to kill him, blind him or cut off a leg or two. At the very least put him in water and seastone shackles or something.
Jinbei can carry Lucci, Zoro won't leave him there to die.

yeah, there's a reason why jinbe is there with them and why lucci an awakened zoan stll in his zoan form.
i could see lucci will try to sneak attack zoro but jinbe block him and jinbe will tell zoro to help luffy and sanji instead and then we get jinbe vs lucci.