Bougya The Great Debate: ACoC or not?

After reading my explanation what is your opinion?

• Total voters
Dude Oda took the explanation of Breath of All Things and decided to use for Ryou and you want to say is different?

Scabbards are touching too yet they all use Ryou.

Luffy is only seeing using no touching with CoC Coating. That's why I say he never learned barrier haki and jumped to internal damage. So far Rayleigh and Luffy are the only confirmed to have it.
No, Luffy has moments where he doesn't hit before using CoC.

Hitting without touching is a feature only of the AdvCoA. And then if two AdvCoC attacks collide.

That's why we see how many attacks with CoC end up hitting their enemies. Luffy included.

hmm Redon’s translation is different

He said it was santoryu hahava hell: stripe hunt or something like that

perhaps we ought to wait for the official
Yeah let's see.
Post automatically merged:

There's no logic behind haki system, you schizo. That's my point.
My point is that I can't stop myself to search logic even if there is none. But there is logic in haki system.

Togen Totsuka and Zoro's Asura against Kaido are exceptions that I attribute to a very low level. In any case, they are attacks that we had to clarify because there was no way to know.

Nobody here talked about CoC and there are no contrails. Then there is no CoC until proven otherwise.

And Kaido in many of the attacks he just didn't use CoC. It does not have to be used always, it will depend on each person.

That's the problem that you don't care about anything beyond your Head Canon. So much so, that you don't realize that if you say that Zoro used AdvCoC, then Luffy too hahahaha
Zoro is a confirmed ACoC user and that attack used big lightning like confirmed ACoC attacks

that’s my justification

We won’t see trailing every time, just like we don’t see Luffy inflate himself every time. Oda already showed it before so we know that it happens. He just doesn’t need to waste panel time on it.

That’s why Luffy’s WSG only had ACoC on the moment of impact.

Oda has confirmed Luffy is an ACoC user and expects fans to be smart enough to connect the dots.

No, Luffy has moments where he doesn't hit before using CoC.

Hitting without touching is a feature only of the AdvCoA. And then if two AdvCoC attacks collide.

That's why we see how many attacks with CoC end up hitting their enemies. Luffy included.
Look the explanation of Hyogoro and what Luffy does here. He is doing internal damage. Not the no touching thing.

If this was Captain Kidd or Doflamingo maybe we could have this discussion

but we already know Zoro has conqueror’s coating, so we shouldn’t expect Oda to spell it out every time he uses it.

Just like we can assume Luffy is using FS to dodge Saturn’s tentacles even though it isn’t explicitly stated.

but we already know Zoro has conqueror’s coating, so we shouldn’t expect Oda to spell it out every time he uses it.

Just like we can assume Luffy is using FS to dodge Saturn’s tentacles even though it isn’t explicitly stated.
The thing is Future sight doesn't have visual patterns, while ACoC seemingly has.

But Oda is so inconsistent with some things that we have to have discussion like this.

Another example were the endless discussions some years ago about whether Sanji used CoA or not in some panels.

Ok. Then Nika needed 3 named attack with CoC Coating to beat Lucci.

The thing is Future sight doesn't have visual patterns
It does have the stare focused panel

Another example were the endless discussions some years ago about whether Sanji used CoA or not in some panels.
Poor guy using black pants hahaha

Look the explanation of Hyogoro and what Luffy does here. He is doing internal damage. Not the no touching thing.
It's not touching the tree. There is always internal damage in the AdvCoA, it's just that there is more in one than the other. When it doesn't hit it is less damage and when it hits it is more damage. It's a shame that if the attack hits we can't know if there was AdvCoA if they don't tell us clearly.

Zoro is a confirmed ACoC user and that attack used big lightning like confirmed ACoC attacks

that’s my justification

We won’t see trailing every time, just like we don’t see Luffy inflate himself every time. Oda already showed it before so we know that it happens. He just doesn’t need to waste panel time on it.

That’s why Luffy’s WSG only had ACoC on the moment of impact.

Oda has confirmed Luffy is an ACoC user and expects fans to be smart enough to connect the dots.
Characters don't use their 100% all the time. Just because someone has CoA, AdvCoA, AdvCoC... doesn't mean they use it all the time.

Lightning is a visual effect that has been there for a long time, you cannot suddenly attribute it to a power that is often impossible to justify. Don't tell me that Ulti has AdvCoC because it gets lightning bolts.

The contrails are a new visual effect that coincidentally appears when the AdvCoC is presented for the first time, it is logical to think that they are related.

And although there may be some exceptions, they are minimal and Oda also clarifies it for us through words. Here there is no reference to the CoC, because there is no KoH, nor are there any trails, nor any word. You're just ignoring everything.

If tomorrow Oda clarifies on an SBS that there was a CoC, then ok, but until proven otherwise, there isn't one. The evidence is clear and conclusive.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Garbage thread .

First Zoro is not true protagonist despite his fanboys wank.

Second learn what one shooting means , when you do that you would realise Zoro didn't one shot Lucci.

Didn't even bother to read the rest because just first 2 sentences are full of bullshit.
funny this is the time the lanji fan case doesn’t consider this a one shot even though they scream it with any lanji win

It's not touching the tree. There is always internal damage in the AdvCoA, it's just that there is more in one than the other. When it doesn't hit it is less damage and when it hits it is more damage. It's a shame that if the attack hits we can't know if there was AdvCoA if they don't tell us clearly.

Characters don't use their 100% all the time. Just because someone has CoA, AdvCoA, AdvCoC... doesn't mean they use it all the time.

Lightning is a visual effect that has been there for a long time, you cannot suddenly attribute it to a power that is often impossible to justify. Don't tell me that Ulti has AdvCoC because it gets lightning bolts.

The contrails are a new visual effect that coincidentally appears when the AdvCoC is presented for the first time, it is logical to think that they are related.

And although there may be some exceptions, they are minimal and Oda also clarifies it for us through words. Here there is no reference to the CoC, because there is no KoH, nor are there any trails, nor any word. You're just ignoring everything.

If tomorrow Oda clarifies on an SBS that there was a CoC, then ok, but until proven otherwise, there isn't one. The evidence is clear and conclusive.
Almost none of Zoro’s attacks have lightning that aren’t CoC

the one example y’all can find, the clash with King, looks absolutely nothing like this

Again Oda already established Zoro as an ACoC user so there’s no need for him to connect the dots for you.

That is the difference between Zoro and Ulti, Katakuri, etc.

The fact is, Oda assumes that the average reader is going to take things at face value instead of getting into agenda driven internet debates about black lightning.

Oda drew huhava with the thick black lightning associated with ACoC. And Oda confirmed previously that Zoro has ACoC.

Why does he need to show the trailing? Is that not a waste of panel space?

You are headcannoing about the internal damage in the no touch effect

I don't. Its been a while since i engaged in this forum and i knew that this debate will surface again so i thought i would tag the ultimate haki analyzer and have some fun again. Cheers :goyea:
You doomed us all!!!

Simply because he did with Luffy and Kaido all the time

Last edited:
Almost none of Zoro’s attacks have lightning that aren’t CoC

the one example y’all can find, the clash with King, looks absolutely nothing like this

Again Oda already established Zoro as an ACoC user so there’s no need for him to connect the dots for you.

That is the difference between Zoro and Ulti, Katakuri, etc.

The fact is, Oda assumes that the average reader is going to take things at face value instead of getting into agenda driven internet debates about black lightning.

Oda drew huhava with the thick black lightning associated with ACoC. And Oda confirmed previously that Zoro has ACoC.

Forget about the rays if you wish.

Oda cannot grant a visual effect, which we have seen on many occasions and have not been able to know what it means, to a Power Up that already has its exclusive and perfectly clear visual effect.

What you propose is illogical. It cannot be that the same effect on some characters means one thing and others another or nothing.

And this not only applies to Zoro, in the confrontation between Luffy and Lucci we also see those rays and I don't see anyone saying that Luffy used CoC. The same for Kaido when he knocked out Luffy in the Capital for the first time, there are lightning bolts, but not trails and we know that the first attack Luffy saw with CoC was on the roof.

You are headcannoing about the internal damage in the no touch effect
I just limited myself to what the manga says.

Luffy wants to learn to hit without touching and we see how he does it with the example of the tree. And Luffy wants to learn to hit without touching to damage Kaido internally by skipping his scales. And as we see in the tree, it is clear that when you hit without touching there is internal damage.

But, there is a step further than Luffy if he is able to use it than introducing his CoA into the enemy.

Really, Haki is not that bad, it is quite easy if we ignore Marine Ford and the rays that I have never been able to understand.

I also tell you that maybe it is wrong to call it advanced Haki, it is something that makes sense for CoO, because in the end it is the same but for longer, but in CoA and CoC I think they are simply different techniques.

This justifies why Zoro learned to use AdvCoA and AdvCoC before the "basic" uses.

So as always and it was expected Zoro is the true protagonist of the series leading to the greatests and more polemics debates.

This time making his haters to bite the pillow hard while crying he possibly (not confirmed) one shotted Lucci (although 3 swords can count as 3 attacks was only one named attack). And this allows us to compare him with Luffy that possibly (controversial) KOed Lucci with 3 CoCless attacks. And that's exactly where the polemics starts because we can have 2 scenarios here.

[...]

Please ignore Luffy's meaningless words since he lost 3 chapters later.

So what we can drag from this?

1. CoC coating doesn't touch
  2. CoC coating has a black lightning streak that follows your attack while charging it
And with that we can go back to previous chapter and identify some CoC coating attacks

We can see that Zoro during his KoH mode mantains a constant flow of smoke and lightning around all his 3 swords. So for Zoro's case only we can say he has a 5th rule to be sure he is using CoC coating

1. CoC coating doesn't touch
  2. CoC coating has a black lightning streak that follows your attack while charging it
  3. CoC coating clash splits the heavens
  4. CoC coating attack "weapon"(can be bare hand too) remains charged even after the attack
  5. KoH mode has constant flow of black lightning around his swords
Now let's finally analyze Zoro finisher on Rob Lucci

By elimination of our 5 rules to determine CoC coating

1. We can't see any CoC coating no touching effect
  2. We can't see any CoC coating black lightning streak following Zoro's attack while charging it
  3. Zoro isn't splitting the heavens with Lucci
  4. Zoro swords doesn't remain charged after the attack
  5. We can't see the constant flow of black lightning around his swords that he has in King of Hell mode
So this is how we determine that Zoro "one-shotted" Lucci (one named attack but 3 swords means 3 attacks) without CoC coating technique.
I think without but if he did then it means Zoro uses his adv.coc like feathers and Oden now :goyea: