Powers & Abilities Yo, so what happened to the whole "Sanji will never fight an Admiral" shtick?

Our bro sanji saw the admiral and a gorosei and now he's the first one boarding the ship to GTFO outta there. Note how he's the one most crying and complaining and muhhh I SAW SCARY MONSTERS

RUNJI THE 4TH :sanmoji:

Got one-shotted.
He didn't lose concsiousness
Post automatically merged:

Old Ray was huffing five seconds after meeting one lol.
Huffing doesn't mean much in One Piece (Zoro was huffing against the grifters)

Our bro sanji saw the admiral and a gorosei and now he's the first one boarding the ship to GTFO outta there. Note how he's the one most crying and complaining and muhhh I SAW SCARY MONSTERS

RUNJI THE 4TH :sanmoji:
That was his reaction towards Saturn but not Kizaru since Kizaru is an irrelevant bum who is hardly Ulti level

If you think admirals are that dog shit that they're yonko commander level why'd the hell you'd was Sanji to fight one? Think bigger, like a giant worm big!

To be fair it only became believable because kizaru is now seen as being weak enough to be defeated by sanji, and not because sanji is strong enough.

Small difference but big implications.
Yeah, that's the point that I've been making

If you think admirals are that dog shit that they're yonko commander level why'd the hell you'd was Sanji to fight one? Think bigger, like a giant worm big!
Because, and to tell you the truth, I'm more interested in slandering the Admirals rather than Wanking Sanji

Sanji will need Mark 42 Raid Suit+full power exo+ultra hot black flames to push DR Zoro to high diffs
All of that just to murder the guy who failed to do damage to pre-ts luffy? Seems pretty overkill