General & Others What would happen without Jinbe?

@Albino đź‘‘ did jinbe make lucci attack ?
:risitavirus: You been in the game long enough to know he won’t answer that, not the point of the thread after all lol.
I think it’s pretty obvious Jinbe being there and Zoro overhearing Sanji pushed zoro to fully lock in. It’s the same as Kiku’s arm in onigashima

Doesn’t change the fact that zoro was trying to defeat his opponents and new the situation was dire before it happened
:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
I think it’s pretty obvious Jinbe being there and Zoro overhearing Sanji pushed zoro to fully lock in. It’s the same as Kiku’s arm in onigashima

Doesn’t change the fact that zoro was trying to defeat his opponents and new the situation was dire before it happened
:kayneshrug:
No that's not what I asked
Did jinbe make lucci attack zoro

Not my fault people are already acting like Lucci a awakened zoan is completely down and out just because zoro finally landed an attack
If it wasn’t being treated like a fact I wouldn’t care
:milaugh: Don’t tell me you put up that panel of Crocodile talking about awakened zoans on that thread, this man on another level lol

:crazwhat: I’m still blown away by Zoro casually sidestepping around Lucci’s Shigan no Madara jutsu. Either Zoro has future sight level reactions or Lucci’s speed is actually garbage
No way Lucci’s speed is garbage, he’s one of the faster characters actually. Zoro’s reaction speed has always been among the most impressive reaction speeds in the verse, outside of FS.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No way Lucci’s speed is garbage, he’s one of the faster characters actually. Zoro’s reaction speed has always been among the most impressive reaction speeds in the verse, outside of FS.
Nah, that feat was too cold. One of them is either up there with future sight or actually garbage.

If Lucci is that fast and Zoro can trivialize his CQC abilities the second he gets serious, Zoro’s up there with Luffy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
Yes and no
  • Yes because like I said him being there and zoro overhearing Sanji helped push him to fully lock in
    • Just like Kiku’s arm in onigashima
  • No because he didn’t physically grab Zoro and make him attack lol
Lucci didn't hear anything.
So if sanji jinbe didn't show up zoro let's lucci hit him ?

Nah, that feat was too cold. One of them is either up there with future sight or actually garbage.

If Lucci is that fast and Zoro can trivialize his CQC abilities the second he gets serious, Zoro’s up there with Luffy
I’d beg to differ, Zoro has been shown performing similar feats as far as pretimeskip whether it’d be against superior characters like Kuma:
Or dudes like T-Bone:

This baroque works feat is one of the coldest speed feats early on albeit against mostly fodder:

He also blitzed Hody Jones underwater, he’s always been a speed demon he just does it in spurts when going for finishing moves. Zoro is just on another level in comparison to Lucci, a whole tier ahead.

Lucci didn't hear anything.
So if sanji jinbe didn't show up zoro let's lucci hit him ?
I don’t think Lucci really cares if Sanji makes fun of zoro lol. So I doubt he was paying attention to his voice

Hit? Idk
But just like zoro wouldn’t purposely let himself get stalled he wouldn’t let himself get hit. If he were to neither would be deliberate

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’d beg to differ, Zoro has been shown performing similar feats as far as pretimeskip whether it’d be against superior characters like Kuma:
Or dudes like T-Bone:

This baroque works feat is one of the coldest speed feats early on albeit against mostly fodder:

He also blitzed Hody Jones underwater, he’s always been a speed demon he just does it in spurts when going for finishing moves. Zoro is just on another level in comparison to Lucci, a whole tier ahead.
Zoro had more trouble against the Fox Monk and Kamazou than he did against Lucci

This man’s speed is to the next level

Zoro had more trouble against the Fox Monk and Kamazou than he did against Lucci

This man’s speed is to the next level
The Killer fight was botched beyond belief.

Tho it could be argued Zoro let Killer hit him to get his scythe :feelsokeman:

Zoro is a speed demon, simple as that this is another impressive feat to add to the collection perhaps the most shiny one. And Zoro being on a similar level of speed with Luffy is reasonable, nika still wins out overall for obvious reasons.