Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Usopp said they are waiting for Zoro and Jinbe only, they accepted Sanji and Luffy will stay

Zoro obviously wont agree to leave, specially after he heard his rival call him a burden. Jinbe will probably stay as well since he is getting used to the Captain/Wings dynamic.

All i know is that Luffy and Sanji gonna be struggling then Zoro and Jinbe gonna show up, Zoro will probably save Sanji from a dangerous situation and then mock him saying "Who is the burden now?" then they gonna start arguing, Jinbe will be there watching like "wut are my bluds waffling about"

Then the M3 gonna "lose" but manage to escape by themselves (like Sabaody but without Kuma's help). They gonna be sent to different places for another short timeskip

Thanks @MonsterZoro for sharing all of this hidden draft from Oda

Usopp said they are waiting for Zoro and Jinbe only, they accepted Sanji and Luffy will stay

Zoro obviously wont agree to leave, specially after he heard his rival call him a burden. Jinbe will probably stay as well since he is getting used to the Captain/Wings dynamic.

All i know is that Luffy and Sanji gonna be struggling then Zoro and Jinbe gonna show up, Zoro will probably save Sanji from a dangerous situation and then mock him saying "Who is the burden now?" then they gonna start arguing, Jinbe will be there watching like "wut are my bluds waffling about"

Then the M3 gonna "lose" but manage to escape by themselves (like Sabaody but without Kuma's help). They gonna be sent to different places for another short timeskip

Thanks @MonsterZoro for sharing all of this hidden draft from Oda
Jinbe isn't invited. M3 is still Luffy and Wings.

Jinbe is a footstool.