Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Maybe they will but Idk this will be sooo bad. Clown story again, I hoped that Wano was just big mistake...and now we are returing to the same clown point again. I dropped One Piece after Big Mom was thrown from the roof. Fake tension, fake hype to make villains clowns, and then how I can believe that there is any danger? Maybe will return in new arc...for now I don't know. i need to see the chapter. Also this chapter should be Zoro's chapter right? Like this Lucci vs Zoro was going on for the sake of this chapter?
Wano ending was rushed even though it took four years to finish it
:gokulaugh:

Same will happen to egghead arc.
Random plots
Sudden timeskip
and rushed ending without any proper conclusion

bro the only thing left for 3months is kagurabachi and jutusu kaisen, if spoilers are true, this is the worst shit ever....elders are hypetools for giants....:catcry:
Not really worried about OP. A meaningful progress in OP happens in a year's time. So I am not really concerned about the break.

Currently, I am following Kagurabachi and JJK.
Casually reading: Sakamoto days, ToG, Dandadan, Kaiju #8, Undead Unluck.

I really wonder if Oda is autistic or something and in his mind he genuinely thinks readers find giants amazing and cool

We had a perfect set up of Luffy fighting along Sanji vs Kizaru and Saturn
What does Oda do? Make Sanji leave and let giants fight alongside Luffy

We had Franky and Bonney being chased by Vice Admiral
What does Oda do? Make them get saved by a giant

We have strawhats being yonko crew in Egghead
What does Oda do? Make them helpless sitting ducks in order to get saved by giants
He made the Giants Vikings.

In earlier volumes he dedicated 3 SBS pages explaining how Vikings were his favorite pirates in history and how this one Viking show he watched as a kid got him into pirates.

So now that we're at the Giants he made Vikings, he's fanboying.

this was the worst shit I read posttimeskip involve mvp...what a bullshit fight...0 tension, Kizaru wasnt even trying
Plot bullshit when Saturn coudnt tag dead luffy saved by franky....these antagonists are the most incompetent (and they are the so call protector of the main ruler of the op world).....this is just pathetic:suresure:

Cross Guild are jokers
Strawhats are mid
Red hairs only knows how to pose
Blackbeard are jobbers
Gorosei are fodders
All villains will be clowned.
I really wonder if Oda is autistic or something and in his mind he genuinely thinks readers find giants amazing and cool

We had a perfect set up of Luffy fighting along Sanji vs Kizaru and Saturn
What does Oda do? Make Sanji leave and let giants fight alongside Luffy

We had Franky and Bonney being chased by Vice Admiral
What does Oda do? Make them get saved by a giant

We have strawhats being yonko crew in Egghead
What does Oda do? Make them helpless sitting ducks in order to get saved by giants
And, this isn't the first time. oda's treatment of antagonists is just pathetic.
This, clowns every where....and not only that but clowns fights too. Luffy is MC ok, but why you summon Gorosei instead of giving Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru? For what fucked sake? TO clown them too?
Starting to think Garling > Gorosei @AverageNamiEnjoyer
He will be clowned too.