Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are underestimating Luffy a lot. If it were the other way around and Imu-sama were facing three Yonkou, people would say he's on a divine level and everything else. Luffy facing three Gorosei alongside two characters who are not at superior levels doesn't mean Luffy isn't as strong. People keep underestimating Luffy even after seeing him dominate Kizaru and Saturn in a 1-on-2 fight, leaving Kizaru on the ground needing rest.

Everytime luffy does something impressive i wonder how fucking strong kaido was

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It would be better for Luffy tbh, if Kizaru's focus was on Luffy, he wouldn't run away all the time, forcing Luffy to use G5's fuel too much, so Luffy would at least be able to fight him without gassing out so fast.
Possibly, but this is only an assumption that Kizaru wasn't engaged in a CQC deadlock offpanel. And even if that was not the case, at that point you have to consider what weighs more, Luffy not having to chase Kizaru or Kizaru actually going full throttle (awakening?).

Crazy how the Gorosei are out here casually showing off Awakening and ACoC unlike anything we’ve ever seen before while that bum Kizaru hasn’t even shown a hint of Awakening or even basic CoC

@Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @TheAncientCenturion @ZenZu @EmperorKinyagi
Topman > Kizaru.

Kizaru being able to passively stall Nika with one advanced ability (the clones) at most is great though.

Although I wish he would stop crying like a pussy on the ship.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Status
Not open for further replies.