Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a huge difference between a 30-year-old and a 15-year-old
I can easily leave the forum whenever I want, while usually young people are addicted to discussions
Ok...

Idk if you know this but I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm just making a broad statement on what this forum is about, not on what you do irl or your habits.

Your hate boner for JJK is showing, mate. Have some decency and pull your pants up, no one here wants to see that shit.

And still don't see the point of Nika having a crew anymore. They're just a waste of panel time at this point that we could be focusing on more important shit like even more Nika wank.
>crew is useless for one arc
>what's the point of the crew????!!!!!
You guys are so impatient man, it's obvious why Oda has repeatedly shielded the crew from facing off against any top tiers this arc, he wants to spare them the embarrassment lol. I'm convinced he's too scared of their fans now, cuz back in pre ts he had qualms against it but who knows

Ok...

Idk if you know this but I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm just making a broad statement on what this forum is about, not on what you do irl or your habits.
I say that these people are young and it is not bad for them to have such discussions
Of course, going to the street is better

Leave aside that G5 as a power up is trash, the fact that Oda needs to force every character to worship condom made it clear that his decision was the biggest piece of dog shit.
Even elephants and robots have to suck his dick these days.
If Enel comes down from the moon to declare himself a worshiper of Luffy/Nika after finding some ancient moonrunes declaring Nika the moon's creator, I might actually puke.

"Of course! Now it makes sense! Only an overgod could've bested an immortal such as I, O Great Nika!"

catded

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Acting like a victim when Zoro is alright, that's funny..

HOW ABOUT YOU PUT SOME FUCKING RESPECT ON ROB LUCCI UH!?..
Acting like a victim? Did i liyed?

Since Zoro started fighting Lucci, haters incluiding you start to trash talking Zoro saying Zoro was fighting Luffy's leftover

I say that these people are young and it is not bad for them to have such discussions
Of course, going to the street is better
My man, I'm not judging them personally, I'm just presenting my opinion and how I feel about all this agenda peddling. If you guys are having fun then you guys do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.