Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
β€Ž
Zoro and Sanji should be in Dorry and Broggy's place while Jinbe and Robin should've fought Lucci. The other straw hats deal with the Vice admirals. I think this would have been the best setup for everyone. I have no interest in mocking Zoro or Sanji who both didn't look bad but rather underwhelming, not because they lack power but because Oda lacks interest.
:kayneshrug:
Oda's bad writing.

I agree. Irrespective of motivations, thats the goal for Luffy (and assumedly Shanks based on his expressions when he looks at Luffy's wanted posters).

But if theres something deeper I definitely wont be opposed to it!
yeah if it something deeper it would have to be from shanks .
Since for luffy it easy to see his reason and he a straight forward character .
While shanks has become more shady and seem to be in everyone business as time went on lol .

Honest question, is anyone a little more convinced now that, maybe outside of Imu, that Luffy might just fight all Yonko and Akainu in a bigger war?

On one hand I can see Akainu being next as the sole arc antagonist, on the other I can see Elbaf just setting up a far bigger conflict for One Piece.

Idk, just feels like Oda's MO in a way, because each "competitor" or antagonist (Akainu, BB, Shanks, Imu) potentially pose different angles to actually hurting Luffy and putting him at a disadvantage I guess, AND also to each other.

Tldr: Big Free For All Showdown
i been saying this for a while now.

Oda did promise a free for all.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
β€Ž
Honest question, is anyone a little more convinced now that, maybe outside of Imu, that Luffy might just fight all Yonko and Akainu in a bigger war?
I can't view any hype for this

After G5, Luffy's fights really falled.

3 years ago, Luffy vs Akainu or Luffy vs Shanks would be soo hype, but after G5 and Kizaru's treatment, i'm worried about Papazuki and Snitch and Fatbeard.

Wonder who went with Fuji then lol.
No one.

That theory is fucking bogus lol.

akainu can't stand the gorosei.

Besides, this kind of situation is unprecedented as far as we know.

the only reason Saturn was here was to control the seraphs since gorosei outrank punk.

Not to mention Saturn literally says that it's been a long while since he came down to the lower realms.

Even Saturn can beat Crydo.

Reminder that Saturn told us at the beginning that he would dodge an attack if he thought it was worthy of being dodged. Saturn hasn’t even tried to dodge any Goofy attacks, while Crydo dodged an ACoA Red Hawk
:milaugh:Kaido > Gorosei/ Shanks
You can cope Lome you want

The same kaido that dodged g2 attack, tanked stronger moves without dodging

You think hating on Kaido would make Shanks WSP, Nobody even hypes Shanks as top 1 in the story
Post automatically merged:

I have a theory that each Gorosei has an admiral they like to take on missions with them.

I assume Warcury (god of justice magma boar) and Sakazuki (absolute justice magma man) have fought together
:goyea:I already made a thread long time ago

Each Gorosei paired with an admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.