Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I have a theory that each Gorosei has an admiral they like to take on missions with them.

I assume Warcury (god of justice magma boar) and Sakazuki (absolute justice magma man) have fought together
Yeah I agree

Warcury might have also worked with Kuzan. Warcury talked about Kuzan in his introduction, and seemed familar and upset with him leaving.

Ju Peter probably works with Aramaki because he's the god of agriculture. the (least?) extreme Gorosei with the most extreme admiral?

I have a theory that each Gorosei has an admiral they like to take on missions with them.

I assume Warcury (god of justice magma boar) and Sakazuki (absolute justice magma man) have fought together
:sanmoji:
No one.

That theory is fucking bogus lol.

akainu can't stand the gorosei.

Besides, this kind of situation is unprecedented as far as we know.

the only reason Saturn was here was to control the seraphs since gorosei outrank punk.

Not to mention Saturn literally says that it's been a long while since he came down to the lower realms.

Honest question, is anyone a little more convinced now that, maybe outside of Imu, that Luffy might just fight all Yonko and Akainu in a bigger war?

On one hand I can see Akainu being next as the sole arc antagonist, on the other I can see Elbaf just setting up a far bigger conflict for One Piece.

Idk, just feels like Oda's MO in a way, because each "competitor" or antagonist (Akainu, BB, Shanks, Imu) potentially pose different angles to actually hurting Luffy and putting him at a disadvantage I guess, AND also to each other.

Tldr: Big Free For All Showdown
Genuinely I can’t get hyped for free for all cause Oda couldn’t even handle writing a second yonko in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.