Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru was nice when he was introduced. But now he is having boring fights with Luffy and constantly going back and forth between being a villain or a nice guy.
He has not gone back or forth .
The man said he is a cog when the arc start and he will follow orders.
That is what he did the whole arc even if he has emotions and it took other people stopping him from killing the people he know.
When he get the chance he stab VP after he got stab before which just following orders.
It the fanbase that using those emotions for all sort agenda shit and yes of course man will be sad his friend died he even said that he would lol .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't get why people think it has to be one or the other .
The dude has emotion but still get one of his jobs done and was fighting with what he had .
Shit we saw that with Kuzan during the same arc but not even Kuzan our right kill garp lol .
It's over bro, Kizaru is in short the biggest clown in the arc.

Even to kill Vegapunk he needs help, he can't do anything alone, honestly and in Oda's place as a writer I would leave this piece of trash stunned for 10 chapters on the floor while focusing on Gorosei, something 100x better than Kizaru.

Even to kill Vegapunk he needs help, he can't do anything alone, honestly and in Oda's place as a writer I would leave this piece of trash stunned for 10 chapters on the floor while focusing on Gorosei, something 100x better than Kizaru.
Crazy how 2 rounds against 1HP Gear 5 killed Kaido while extremely depressed Kizaru passively got the better of him.

I just being fair to him since he just get stop all the time by important characters.
Still if what happen to him happen to other characters this arc you for certain would never hear the end of it lol .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I just being fair to him since he just get stop all the time by important characters.
Still if what happen to him happen to other characters this arc you for certain would never hear the end of it lol .
Takes a hit: Rest break.
Takes another hit: Rest break.
Repeat. ..

No one is interested in reading a manga where some poor guy needs to take a break after receiving a good blow bro...
We're more interested in people who hold on like the Gorosei.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.