JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
suck so much yet still get them out for you bums cause you guys can’t use twitter….

of take extra time out of my day to share spoilers for you feens.

Or take a couple extra minutes in formatting any making sure content is highest quality….

take extra time to make sure my spoilers don’t get taken down or removed after Mya removes them from her page.

go try somewhere else kid. You’re a keyboard warrior who has nothing else going for them rn.

Soon you’ll have other shit that’ll take up majority of your time mines my girl and my job, I manage and work 60+ hrs a week opening up a new bar in one of the busiest cities in America. On top of that I don’t leave until about 4am thur-sun where my only real day off is Monday.

Do something with your life instead of being a bum troll on the internet.

go get laid or touch some grass literally it’s good for you.
Blud so mad he wrote a 500 word essay
:gokulaugh:

suck so much yet still get them out for you bums cause you guys can’t use twitter….

of take extra time out of my day to share spoilers for you feens.

Or take a couple extra minutes in formatting any making sure content is highest quality….

take extra time to make sure my spoilers don’t get taken down or removed after Mya removes them from her page.

go try somewhere else kid. You’re a keyboard warrior who has nothing else going for them rn.

Soon you’ll have other shit that’ll take up majority of your time mines my girl and my job, I manage and work 60+ hrs a week opening up a new bar in one of the busiest cities in America. On top of that I don’t leave until about 4am thur-sun where my only real day off is Monday.

Do something with your life instead of being a bum troll on the internet.

go get laid or touch some grass literally it’s good for you.
Your commitment is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.