Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sir Yasheen @MarineHQ @Paperchampion23 @Lee Ba Shou @Kurozumi Wiwi
What are your current thoughs on Kizaru(for now)?
Did he exceed expectations? Did he meet expectations? disappointed?
In terms of character? he was alright but Oda is taking FAR too long to come to a conclusion for Kizaru character, he has him doing the same depress pose OVER and OVER again

In terms of power, yes and no. He outlasted G5 while focus on something else, but who cares really. I wanted to see him go all out but so far he haven't gotten jack shit

On God Valley ,
Did Saturn summon rest of the Gorosei like in this arc to deal with Prime Rocks pirates & Prime Roger pirates ?
Did Saturn & other probably summoned Gorosei fight Prime Xebec , Rocks's crew , Prime Roger , Roger's crew ?

We will get full picture of exactly how everything transpired on God Valley the next time God Valley flashback is drawn by Oda..which i think must be when SHs will be on BB's HQ Hachinosu island where Rocks formed . BB might be the person who inherited Xebec's will probably.

Xebec was gunning for the King of the World .... he must have fought (the king of the present World for last 800 years) Imu's underlings. 5 Gorosei. God's Knights i don't think belong to this tier. God's Knights as per their portrayal so far must be below Admiral lvl & probably slightly above Yc1 level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.