Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was just stating what happened in the chapter.
1. Lucci is still up after named ACoC attack
2. Zolo even mentions "He won't go down!!!"
3. Jinbe has to hold Zolo back and blow Lucci away
4. Lucci is STILL awake even after blocking Jinbe's named attack, and tanking Zolo's attack.

How is any of this slander?
Don't waste time
That user is weak person who has to pretend defending zoro so that they don't bully him

He always switches up every week
He doesn't have any real conviction of his own

this arc is a disaster for Goofy
did less damage to lucci with 3 G5 attacks than zoro in one santoryu attack (not even koh)
kizaru confirmed to be down because he's a mental mess, fodder marines don't even know where his "wounds" are
coc wifi by Topman
running away from the the gorosei in fear while doing 0 damage to them
Sure kizaru is on the floor just because mental wound
That's also why he needed time to recover after WSG? Which made him see stars per his own words?

Mental wound mase kizaru fly from egghead to the ship

Put Lucci out of commission and carried on to the Labophase. Put Pizzaru out of commission TWICE, he now on his ship crying about Vegapunk, what a loser
Zoro and Navy fans have nothing
So now they gotta boost Gorosei (which they don't like btw) just to cope

"Luffy did less damage" if he did less damage, Lucci wouldn't lose consciousness and be damaged after the fight

Zoro who did more damage can't even make Lucci fall down nor lose consciousness

Oda permanently embarrassed Goofy by letting him have a drawn out fight with a mere CP0 underling using Gear 5 and still not finishing it nor inflicting any damage to Lucci.

Just think about how low in the power hierarchy CP0 is in the WG/Marines.
It's equivalent of Luffy having a tough fight vs a waiter in Kaido's crew
:risicheck:

The narrative & the author's thought behind drawing a scene matters far more than the opinion of an incel named Titanite from Worstgen.com.
Won't waste anymore of my time on a spineless, convictionless loser who resorts to ad hominem attacks, but if we all just said "because Oda wants to..." then what's the point of powerscaling at all. peace be with you and don't lose hope, Zolo may yet get a good feat in Egghead

Nice defeat, this is how a defeated person who got "knocked the fk out" looks like.

Every day, i learn new things on Worstgen.
Alright this is getting a little slanderous
Obviously he looked fine after it because he has an Awakened Zoan. We've seen something similar in Impel Down.
It doesn't mean Luffy didn't KO him and wound him badly.
Though with that said, Lucci definitely looked worse after Zoro's attack, I don't think anyone with sense would deny that.
But Luffy didn’t seem to even use Haki for Dawn Rocket, while Zoro used some very strong CoA on all three swords to fuck Lucci up.

Won't waste anymore of my time on a spineless, convictionless loser who resorts to ad hominem attacks, but if we all just said "because Oda wants to..." then what's the point of powerscaling at all. peace be with you and don't lose hope, Zolo may yet get a good feat in Egghead
As if it isn't Oda who makes Zoro do other things

Whenever zoro fails , "Because Oda wanted it...plot"
When when Zoro does something which is crazy or fanservjce , "Zoro is just that strong...cry"

Don't waste time
That user is weak person who has to pretend defending zoro so that they don't bully him

He always switches up every week
He doesn't have any real conviction of his own
Comes from the coward that ran away 7 times, then came crawling back like a little bitch.
I literally had to become the sword fans Nr.1 enemy for over a year because you were too much of a coward.

It's always the same.
You make a profile post saying
"Should I discuss OP again" Coincidentally in the week where your agenda looks slightly better. Don't pretend like we don't know you.

Zoro and Navy fans have nothing
So now they gotta boost Gorosei (which they don't like btw) just to cope

"Luffy did less damage" if he did less damage, Lucci wouldn't lose consciousness and be damaged after the fight

Zoro who did more damage can't even make Lucci fall down nor lose consciousness
The comparison is really like day and night. It's not even close. Luffy sleep diffed, crib walked all over Lucci, it really wasn't close to being fair. All this cope about "we never saw him knocked out, he only said it" and "small bandage" misses the point.

Luffy is miles off his crew, and I agree to some extent it would be good if Zolo/Sanji, hell any other crew member got a moment to shine, but he is the MC after all I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.