Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
WTF this even mean lmao:suresure:
Oda decided to put Zoro there for several chapters, he wasn't forced to do that.
I'm not talking about pacing, but narrative.
The decision was between fighting Lucci or running around like the other Strawhats.

Zoro vs Lucci lasted a lot in the "One Piece world", that's a fact. And it doesn't make sense for Zoro to have taken so long to beat Lucci if he was able to one-shot him from the start.
He took so long because he's stronger than him, but not so much stronger as his fandom want so desperately to believe. It's that simple.
So what changed after Sanji called him out? Be realistic for a second.
The moment Zoro was actually serious (after Sanji's insult), Lucci got done in within one exchange.

It's so funny that we're pretending that the exact same thing didn't happen literally last arc with Apoo or even with Kaidou playing around with his food multiple times even when he could finish the job a lot earlier.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
WTF this even mean lmao:suresure:
Oda decided to put Zoro there for several chapters, he wasn't forced to do that.
I'm not talking about pacing, but narrative.
Zoro vs Lucci lasted a lot in the "One Piece world", that's a fact. And it doesn't make sense for Zoro to have taken so long to beat Lucci if he was able to one-shot him from the start.
He took so long because he's stronger than him, but not so much stronger as his fandom want so desperately to believe. It's that simple.
No it didn't.
Chopper vs Queen took twice as long as zoro vs king

Which one had more panels

Some Luffy fans are hypocrites
:risitameh:
Zoro vs Lucci extreme diff bcs they traded blows off screen
Luffy vs Kiz is a one shot yet we saw them trading blows in g4 and g5 and even they fought off screen
Lucci got up its a neg diff
Lucci is done after Zoro(zoro didnt beat him)
Etc :ihaha:
Honestly, Luffy fans who try their hardest to convince everyone that Zoro is a complete and utter loser baffles me to no end.

Luffy's trying to become PK and they want his firstmate to top out at being Vice Admiral level? I mean, EoS Straw Hat Pirates already have to accept not being the strongest pirate crew of all time because Rock Pirates exist, but now Luffy fans want them to rank below Roger Pirates, too?

Mind fucking boggling fr. :nicagesmile:

Honestly, Luffy fans who try their hardest to convince everyone that Zoro is a complete and utter loser baffles me to no end.

Luffy's trying to become PK and they want his firstmate to top out at being Vice Admiral level? I mean, EoS Straw Hat Pirates already have to accept not being the strongest pirate crew of all time because Rock Pirates exist, but now Luffy fans want them to rank below Roger Pirates, too?

Mind fucking boggling fr. :nicagesmile:
They are salty about the way Loda treated Lucci against casual Zori, they though Zori need extreme diff fight to fight G5, fact is Zori put same effort than G5 against Lucci but the damage is real:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.