Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yonko agenda is simply finished. Their only good feat post TS was Shanks WiFi diffing Ryokugyu. Warcury’s feat was far superior.

In the same way Fujitora tried to kill Sabo lol

If the guy who can casually blitz FS Snake Man wanted Bonney dead, she’d have died in chapter 1093
AdmiraL agenda is so finished when AdmiraL got oneshot, rested and came back and got oneshot again lol

They are salty about the way Loda treated Lucci against casual Zori, they though Zori need extreme diff fight to fight G5, fact is Zori put same effort than G5 against Lucci but the damage is real:myman:
The thing is, Zoro having far bigger AP than Luffy means Lolda's writing of the YC1s winning against their Yonko on one stat held true.

Marco has his regen, can survive what even WB couldn't.

Katakuri has his FS, can react to what even BM couldn't.

King has his durability, can no sell what even Kaido couldn't.

Pretty sure Benn and Shiryu will have this, too.

So, Zoro being able to easily kill what Luffy couldn't is consistent with this portrayal. He nearly killed Kaido if it weren't for BM and it took him one named attack to stop Lucci.

I don't get what Luffy fans are crying about. Makes them look petty ngl.

Last edited:
Like i said,wasted fight.0 choreography because...reasons?

But good feats for Zorro ngl.And i say that as a non zorro fan
this arc all fights were trash, the one with most pages is G5 vs Lucci
Oda used 1 chapter for Lucci vs G5
Luffy vs Kizaru less than 1 chapter
Zoro vs Lucci 2 pages
Zoro vs Kaku 1 page
Seraphin vs Luffy&Zoro and Kaku&Lucci 4pages
:josad:

What did Luffy's fight get interrupted by? Lucci getting knocked the fk out? You Zolotards really love coping
Post automatically merged:

spitting facts
Post automatically merged:

Why do you even NEED to stop Lucci if he was already defeated?
Because Zoro wanted to kill him, but there was no time for that, because jimbei saw gorosei flying towards them. And gorosei appeared there a couple of seconds later, which was visible behind Zoro and Jimbei.

Like I said, it can be a call back and have a different outcome, which is what happened. Lucci got walked all over and coped about it, just like you're coping now. "I don't recognise Straw Hat as a Yonko" :milaugh:
Like I said, it can be a call back and have a different outcome, which is what happened. Lucci got walked all over and coped about it, just like you're coping now. "I don't recognise Straw Hat as a Yonko" :milaugh:
Show me the frame where Lucci lost consciousness:gokulaugh:

But he is active. He is lurking and even replies to me when I mention him, he did so in this thread. He's just pretending to be busy in RL up until a chapter comes out that makes his agenda look good, then he'll coincidentally not be busy anymore.
As a fellow Luffy fan, I definitely think you're in the right. If someone has a cocky mouth and keeps mass tagging and mocking you throughout those last months but runs away the moment his theories don't come out to be true, he shouldn't expect that users like you welcome him with open arms. It's just a cowardly act, that's it.

Some Zoro fans did the same and people mocked them for that. Heck, I remember a certain user temporarily leaving the forum and people kept writing insults to his profile until his return but prior to that, this user also provoked others like that.

So what's the message at the end of the day? Don't dish out what you can't take. This also includes for Pringles.

Plus, there is always the ignore button if it bothers him that much.

I still have users like MoNSteR(whatever) on ignore as well.

The thing is, Zoro having far bigger AP than Luffy means Lolda's writing of the YC1s winning against their Yonko on one stat.

Marco has his regen, can survive what even WB couldn't.

Katakuri has his FS, can react to what even BM couldn't.

King has his durability, can no sell what even Kaido couldn't.

Pretty sure Benn and Shiryu will have this, too.

So, Zoro being able to easily kill what Luffy couldn't is consistent with this portrayal. He nearly killed Kaido if it weren't for BM and it took him one named attack to stop Lucci.

I don't get what Luffy fans are crying about. Makes them look petty ngl.
whatever, I dont care what Luffy fan have to say, what I care is that Loda improve drastically his writing after 3weeks break:josad:

Dude should plan better stuff, and if he want a fight well then he should spend the right amount of time/effort to draw that instead offscreeing all of it or using few move before ending the fight.

As a fellow Luffy fan, I definitely think you're in the right. If someone has a cocky mouth and keeps mass tagging and mocking you throughout those last months but runs away the moment his theories don't come out to be true, he shouldn't expect that users like you welcome him with open arms. It's just a cowardly act, that's it.

Some Zoro fans did the same and people mocked them for that. Heck, I remember a certain user temporarily leaving the forum and people kept writing insults to his profile until his return but prior to that, this user also provoked others like that.

So what's the message at the end of the day? Don't dish out what you can't take. This also includes for Pringles.

Plus, there is always the ignore button if it bothers him that much.

I still have users like MoNSteR(whatever) on ignore as well.
Bro would tag me Marine and Paper over every little thing then call us illiterate when any of us said we disagree.

he was just stating what happened in the chapter.
1. Lucci is still up after named ACoC attack
2. Zolo even mentions "He won't go down!!!"
3. Jinbe has to hold Zolo back and blow Lucci away
4. Lucci is STILL awake even after blocking Jinbe's named attack, and tanking Zolo's attack.

How is any of this slander?
1 No acoc 2 Jimbei confirmed the victory 3 Jimbei leaves because he sees gorosei flying towards them. 4 Luffy never sent Lucci to the knockout (the same situation as in water 7) 5 Lucci has a patch on his cheek and Lucci confirmed that goofy is weak for yonko. 6 Zoro crippled Lucci with one attack and wanted to kill if not for Jimbei and gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.