Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're saying Zoro didn't defeat Lucci, then how did Nika defeat him? Oda even wrote Stussy taking Lucci out like 10 minutes later as Cipher Pol invaded the Labophase.

I never said Zoro is stronger than Nika, the point is Zoro is far more lethal.
well the moment g5 clashed with lucci they both went flying (is not that luffy overpower lucci)
did we see Lucci making Zori fly like we saw with G5?

I am not so sure we can shit on Zori physical strength, dude is a monster

MonsterZoro Testicle Supplier.
No, not him.

That's some very childish and toxic Zoro fan who even insulted other fellow Zoro fans. He can keep this behavior in middle or highschool for all I care but I simply do not want to read such annoying posts.
Post automatically merged:

No idea why Sentinel would block me but it's funny tbh
No, not you! It's another user. That's why I randomly wrote the letters in upper and lower case because the nickname was similar.

I can understand why, even though I only ignore most of your posts and dont actually have you on ignore... just to have a chuckle at some of your ridiculous takes.
I'm not soft enough to ignore people over ridiculous takes. Only person I ever did that with was Veku, and I still don't even hate him, he just has REALLY terrible reading comprehension and always bumps threads to rub his terrible Doffy wank in people's faces when ever he wants.
But honestly I may take him off ignore.
I really only want to ignore someone if they're ridiculously annoying or a genuine creep/weirdo (Rootbeer is a good example of both).

Ahhh now i get who you are talking about! I remember that clown :suresure:
Who?

No, not him.

That's some very childish and toxic Zoro fan who even insulted other fellow Zoro fans. He can keep this behavior in middle or highschool for all I care but I simply do not want to read such annoying posts.

No, not you! It's another user. That's why I randomly wrote the letters in upper and lower case because the nickname was similar.
You mean MonsterZoro?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm not soft enough to ignore people over ridiculous takes. Only person I ever did that with was Veku, and I still don't even hate him, he just has REALLY terrible reading comprehension and always bumps threads to rub his terrible Doffy wank in people's faces when ever he wants.
Lmfaoooo:rolaugh:

Out of all the clowns, fiends and lowlifes in this godforsaken site... you choose to ignore Veku.

You either know or you don't. I'm not Redon to give you spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.