Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
he can...even if he can't "tank" he can "avoid" or reduce the impact....he is not zoan but he has skills to outclass it...it is like in raw strength G4 is stronger than Katakuri but Katakuri has tools to counter and outperform it....
Doffy handled losing all of his organs. I’m pretty sure getting pierced through the stomach wouldn’t be much problem for him.

Saturn was so incompetent that coudnt dealt with an incapacitated G5 and was outplayed by franky.
Dude was so arrogant that told to Kizaru to stand by, cuz he is getting the job done, dude had to call new reserve force cuz was outplayed in every instance.

Kizaru even without wanting that task, dude still finish the initial goal, so is Lucci (CP0) main task is to gather information which Lucci did to the very end (last conversation with Mars).
Kizaru just completed but fatal blow was given by Saturn....and that also happened while Luffy dealing with Kizaru and when Luffy dealing with Saturn, Kizaru gave a final blow...in the first round Kizaru was unable to kill Vegapunk due to Luffy interference...yes, Kizaru finished the job but that was because of the presence of Saturn...

Kizaru just completed but fatal blow was given by Saturn....and that also happened while Luffy dealing with Kizaru and when Luffy dealing with Saturn, Kizaru gave a final blow...in the first round Kizaru was unable to kill Vegapunk due to Luffy interference...yes, Kizaru finished the job but that was because of the presence of Saturn...
Kizaru woudnt have fail in this situation:suresure::

That's 99% of the this forums my brotha :risitavirus:

Yes, if I wanted to save my brain cells I'd start ignoring people, but I come here to destroy my brain cells :risitameh:
Yeah like I said before, I only really ignore people who are creeps/weirdos/extremely annoying
When I ignored Veku it was more of just in the moment, got tired of him constantly bumping threads to push his agenda, that annoyed me a lot at the time.
With that said I do wonder why I never put Rootbeer or Erkek on ignore. Guess their comments are just entertaining to me sometimes.

He stitched them together with his strings. He can't do this if his organs are literally vaporized by a laser going through his abdomen lol
Ulti definitely has better endurance than him.
Not saying she beats him, but still.
He’d just use his strings to make a new organ again; that’s just one of his powers.

Doffys endurance is way better than Ulti. Imagine Ulti taking Gamma Knife, then fighting Gear 4 twice while using awakening which canonically drains endurance and massacres an island.

Ulti ain’t close

Status
Not open for further replies.