Break Week How old were you when you realized that Oda's "health breaks" were just an excuse to work on the live action

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I mean he said its because of Toriyama's passing that he wants to take a break. I thought it was because of the Live Action like last time but I don't think he would lie and use Toriyama's death as an excuse for working on the live action

It fits with my world views. I knew when toriyama died some authors would take breaks as an " excuse" for a break or some down time which is reasonable. I didnt directly think it would be Oda but i was aware if the possibility.

Post timeskip we can see he's been burnt out but I think it happened directly at the time of the timeskip. Oda went from eriting his ass off and progressing an already great nanga where the last 14 years he's kind of ran it into the ground. I dont think a break will help him he needs like 1-3 years off to actually get his passion back.

Oda don't need Toryama nor would he use his death as excuse for a break if it wasn't real.

Guys need to realize that Oda could had become another Togashi releasing chapter when he wanted, if he wanted to do so.

He is big enough for Shounen Jump to bend it over it.

If he wants a break he can take whatever he wants it.
Chadda

Oda don't need Toryama nor would he use his death as excuse for a break if it wasn't real.

Guys need to realize that Oda could had become another Togashi releasing chapter when he wanted, if he wanted to do so.

He is big enough for Shounen Jump to bend it over it.

If he wants a break he can take whatever he wants it.
Hell jump force breaks on him in the first place cause they knew he was fucking up his health .
If Oda say he wants some time off he will get it .

Cope and seethe, weeaboo.

Oda isn't mourning for 3 weeks lol, he took the break to work on the second season for the shitty live action.
Your just making yourself look like a gaint asshole, it okay to make theory's about the story but making up shit that oda using the death of his mentor and friend to work on live action make you look like massive douche.