JJK 254 Spoilers

It's not that he couldn't... it's more that he miscalculated, thinking that it won't cut past Infinity.

Lol what? Yuta hard counters Yorozu.
Oh yeah I forgot he has Angel's CT now. Pretty much a counter to any sorcerer except for Gojo and Sukuna.

But I still think she wins in a Domain Expansion battle. Her domain should be more refined and True sphere is a true one-shot skill.

Face it gege wanted to kill off gojo cause of his hate boner when he was the only one that stood a chance now he doesn’t even know what to do with the story besides

glaze sukuna
hate yuji
bring in a random character
Says random character is better than gojo
Character dies in one chpt
Sukuna still holding back
Repeat

:josad:Sad to see 236 is when it started going in a endless downward spiral.
Shibuya incident was the peak of Jjk
Shibuya incident was boring except when Sukuna and Toji came on. Good riddance to Mahito and Jogo they was annoying, only Dagon was the cool one. Culling Game arc >>>>>>>>>>>>> Shibuya btw.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh yeah I forgot he has Angel's CT now. Pretty much a counter to any sorcerer except for Gojo and Sukuna.

But I still think she wins in a Domain Expansion battle. Her domain should be more refined and True sphere is a true one-shot skill.
Even outside of that... i was mainly talking about being able to output RCE. That weakened Yorozu's control over her liquid metal when Sukuna did it with Madoka Deer.

Due to that & Yorozu lacking RCT... i dont think she can stand up to Yuta & Rika.