Future Events Zoro learned sword skill from Mihawk, and will learn Haki skill from Shanks

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
TLDR coming tomorrow, sleep is needed

I've said before that Mihawk makes it clear he's really most interested in sword skill. The biggest reason Mihawk no longer fights Shanks is clearly not weakness, but because Shanks' skill is now based on using his Haki powers, rather than being able to wield a sword, since one armed people are capable of less technical skill purely because they're missing a limb.

Mihawk no longer considers Shank's a swordsman due to physical disability. This is important, because Zoro got FURIOUS at Kuina, his rival Swordsmen, for saying she couldn't be strong because she was a woman. Zoro respected Kuina not just as his rival, but as his friend, and, also, his senpai. The Swordsman Zoro learned the most from is Kuina.

Mihawk saying he won't fight Shanks due to his body limiting him is the reverse of Kuina saying she can't become the world's strongest swordsmen due to her body as a woman holding her back physically.

Mihawk stating Shanks is no longer a Swordsmen is the same as Kuina no longer being a Swordsmen due to the physical advantage testosterone provides male Swordsmen. So, Mihawk is indirectly insulting Kuina through his refusal to fight Shanks. Kuina is, BY FAR, the most emotionally sore subject for Zoro.

Oda has clearly presented Shanks as more powerful than Mihawk in One Piece.

The person who can actually teach Zoro to surpass Mihawk, is the person whose Haki surpasses Mihawk. Since Zoro has two arms, he can still learn from Shanks.

Another theory I'm working on is that the Immortality Surgery focuses on locking in atomical structure. Law's Fruit controls the state of atomic matter, allowing it to be separated and then repatched together. The Gorosei's atomic structure is reforming itself upon taking damage.

If this is the case, I wouldn't be surprised if Shanks is actual immortal, and that one of the people that Kuma teleported off of God Valley was Shanks in a treasure chest. Shank's mother was a doctor, a slave, and died using the Ope Ope no Mi's Immortality Surgery on Shanks to make him immortal. The Ope Ope no Mi was one of the Devil Fruits in the God Valley chests. Shanks' mother being a slave nurse fits, since Charlos, the first Celestial Dragon we see taking slaves in the series, literally steals a nurse as his wife, and shoots her lover.

The Gorosei can't stop Shanks because he's more powerful than them and also immortal. Shanks gave up his arm to save Luffy, because Shanks can just... regrow his arm. He's a giant liar lol. I love Shanks.

Anywho.

Either way, Zoro needs to learn from the person who surpassed Mihawk with a blade, not just in sword skill, to learn to become the World's Strongest Swordsmen. Roger was also more of a pure fighter than a Swordsman, and it's clear prime Roger is more powerful than Mihawk.

Jinbe told Big Mom what? He's on the crew of the King of the Pirates, he doesn't fear Yonkou.

Zoro needs to surpass Shanks' Haki and Mihawk's technique in order to become the true strongest swordsmen. Also possibly V. Nusjuro at this rate, THAT GUY'S CRAZY. I wonder what V. Nusjuro vs Mihawk would look like? Cross Guild isn't that far away from Egghead, just saying.

We'll get Zoro and Shank's flashbacks with Mihawk during Shanks training Zoro.

He is just a troll not stan.

There is nothing to be teach to Zoro or Nika. They peaked in terms of haki. And Nika peaked in terms of DF and combat skill.

Zoro still can grow in sword skill (black blade) and get stronger
Haki generally grows stronger as someone gets physically stronger. So both Zoro and Luffy will get stronger and their haki will as well.
But I agree, nobody is gonna teach them anything new now. They have all utilities, only thing left is getting stronger.

Haki generally grows stronger as someone gets physically stronger. So both Zoro and Luffy will get stronger and their haki will as well.
But I agree, nobody is gonna teach them anything new now. They have all utilities, only thing left is getting stronger.
Dude... Nika peaked. Is not so hard to understand that.

There is a ceiling for haki and strength which Nika already achieved.