Character Discussion It's now time to accept that all Five Elders have CoC as well as being Awakened Mythical Zoans

C

Cruxroux

They have to show speed, AP, technique. For now they seem like glorified punching bags with gimmicky shit like Warcury using his scream + CoC to knock people out.
Yea feat wise yes.
I don't expect then to have kaidou defense either.
But those are sub categories...

I Simply used categories above them.
Kaidou - Mythical
Gorosei - Awakened Mythical
Kaidou - Strong Haki
Gorosei - Monsterous Haki

They have to show speed, AP, technique. For now they seem like glorified punching bags with gimmicky shit like Warcury using his scream + CoC to knock people out.
This right here.
Even CoC does not automatically make you an upper top tier. If they infuse ass moves and attacks with CoC, those will still remain ass.
Saturn infusing his leg stabs with CoC won't be a game changer for example, cause he still won't hit shit with those.
Their overall powerlevel still depends on a lot of other things.

Nonetheless their haki hype and their regernation still does good tho. They could either be the real thing or the strongest of them barely make it to the mid top tier section I think.

Sengoku also has CoC and a god based Zoan fruit, that right now strikes me as superior to any of theirs. Him and especially Kaido still feel like really hard to surpass limiter for them.

C

Cruxroux

Kaido doesnt just have “strong” haki. Where did you get that from?
I placed it like
- Fodder (Anyone below YC2)
- Veteran (Yc1-Admiral)
- Strong (Yonkou- admiral)
- Grandmasters lol (Gorosei)

Haki is literally every from there entrance and The fact they have been into so many battles there haki will be strong no matter what.
Haki blooms in battle.

I placed it like
- Fodder (Anyone below YC2)
- Veteran (Yc1-Admiral)
- Strong (Yonkou- admiral)
- Grandmasters lol (Gorosei)

Haki is literally every from there entrance and The fact they have been into so many battles there haki will be strong no matter what.
Haki blooms in battle.
Werent you saying in that other thread that Warcury has nothing on Kaido? Why are you doing a 180 here?
I dont see any haki feats from them to place them around or above the Emperors tbh,

Like none, if you mean jimbeis statements they are taken in a vacuum hes not comparing them to others. Hes probably just shocked such strong characters are now showing up on egghead.

Also, Yamato is an awakened Mythical Zoan but that doesnt make her stronger then Kaido.

And where do you get that they have been in many battles? They are leaders, Saturn said its been ages since he set foot on an island.

Haki is literally every from there entrance .
When Kizaru showed up Luffy was freaking out about it, when Saturn showed up all Luffy did was react a bit.

C

Cruxroux

Werent you saying in that other thread that Warcury has nothing on Kaido? Why are you doing a 180 here?
I dont see any haki feats from them to place them around or above the Emperors tbh,

Like none, if you mean jimbeis statements they are taken in a vacuum hes not comparing them to others. Hes probably just shocked such strong characters are now showing up on egghead.

Also, Yamato is an awakened Mythical Zoan but that doesnt make her stronger then Kaido.

And where do you get that they have been in many battles? They are leaders, Saturn said its been ages since he set foot on an island.

When Kizaru showed up Luffy was freaking out about it, when Saturn showed up all Luffy did was react a bit.
I might have said gorosei lack feat amd what's wrong in that. Or quote me.

So is lucci and kaku are awakened lmao.
Top tiers awakening means something else lol.
There's a reason why kaidou and bigmam didn't have awakening.

I might have said gorosei lack feat amd what's wrong in that. Or quote me.
Y'all must be drinking anaesthesia like alcohol to discuss on featless Warcury who barely did anything as of now.
So is lucci and kaku are awakened lmao.
Top tiers awakening means something else lol.
There's a reason why kaidou and bigmam didn't have awakening.
If Kaido had awaekening it would be too much. He is already a haki master on top of having the strongest zoan in the verse ( bar Luffys).

C

Cruxroux

First of all we dont know if those are actual fruits, when they were introduced it didnt say their fruit name and type.

Second of all new zoans introduced changes nothing, Kaidos fruit is canonically one of the most powerful fruits in existence. Its written in the manga.
Dude as I said , Their fruit lack feats.
What did we know of kaidou when he did sky island free fall.

Lmao Salah was just calling the Gorosei weaklings yesterday, even though he apparently thinks they're beings made of pure Haki?
I think they are at the very least low top tiers like Garp and Sengoku, perhaps reaching mid top tier. But so far they havent shown anything impressive bar their crazy regen and now with Warcurys roar. But I need to see more from them. Way more to put them above the current top of the top tiers.

And If I do see more I will. I dont really mind :P

Just need actual feats.
Dude as I said , Their fruit lack feats.
What did we know of kaidou when he did sky island free fall.
We knew that he was the peer of Shanks/ Whitebeard/ Big Mom. We knew that he was invincible. We knew that he was the favorite in 1vs1s,etc

Warcury uses CoC roar at Luffy.
Mars uses defensive CoC to bypass the barrier.
Saturn probably used CoC to explode a soldier's head.

Nusjuro will probably use CoC on his sword next, not sure about Ju Peter though. But yeah, all of them are CoC users.

As for them being Awakened Mythical Zoans, their powers are abnormal even among the Mythical Zoans. Marco's regen + immortality.

Awakening would be the best explanation for their powers. If not then they're some sort of special race or something.