Future Events All of Sukuna’s remaining cards

It’s scary to think about because of how dominating Sukuna has been since 236, but Sukuna still has some tricks left that haven’t come into play yet.

1. Hiten- The cursed tool spear that Sukuna used along with Kamutoke. Since Gege brought back Kamutoke (even if it ended up being underwhelming and really only serving as an excuse for Higuruma to get off Confiscation on Sukuna without actually stealing his CT), it’s fair to assume Hiten will come into play at some point too.

2. Malevolent Shrine- Yuta told us that Sukuna’s RCT was improving and that he should be able to use DE again soon, so obviously we’ll see Sukuna use his DE at least one more time

3. Fuga- This is obviously the most anticipated of Sukuna’s remaining abilities. It’ll clearly be one of the most busted abilities in the series

4. Curse Technique Reversal (CTR), not to be confused with RCT. CTR is basically just the opposite of your CT. For example, Kaori’s CT is anti-gravity and her CTR is gravity. Sukuna’s CTR would presumably be the ability to fuse things together, since that would be the opposite of Cleave/Dismantle’s ability to cut things up. Since Sukuna knows how to use reverse cursed energy, he should have a CTR.

5. Maximum. Maximum techniques are weird because it seems like some CTs just don’t have them. For example, Limitless clearly didn’t have one since Gojo never showed one, and Gojo is the best Limitless user well ever see. However, I’d assume that it’s more likely than not that Sukuna does have one

@EmperorKinyagi @NikaInParis @RayanOO @zenox @L57 @Herrera95 @Ice devil slayer

5. Maximum. Maximum techniques are weird because it seems like some CTs just don’t have them. For example, Limitless clearly didn’t have one since Gojo never showed one, and Gojo is the best Limitless user well ever see. However, I’d assume that it’s more likely than not that Sukuna does have one
This actually isn't true

Gege confirmed in the fanbook that every technique has a Maximum

Gojo just never learned the Maximum for Limitless.... somehow

This was always something that bugged me

It feels like Gojo's supposed to represent the absolute peak of the Limitless technique but I guess not

This actually isn't true

Gege confirmed in the fanbook that every technique has a Maximum

Gojo just never learned the Maximum for Limitless.... somehow

This was always something that bugged me

It feels like Gojo's supposed to represent the absolute peak of the Limitless technique but I guess not
Didn’t know that. Maybe Gege changed his mind since then and decided that only some CTs would have it? Or maybe Purple really was the “Maximum” of Limitless and for some reason, Gojo just says “Unlimited Hollow” instead of “Maximum”?

Tbh, given that Gojo had a variant of Blue called “Maximum Output: Blue,” I thought that he would show “Maximum Output: Red” at some point, and that his Maximum would be called “Maximum: Purple,” which would be a combination of Maximum Output: Blue and Maximum Output: Red. But Gojo didn’t have a Maximum Output variation of Red for some reason.

It’s weird that Maximum is used so sparingly, and that a bum like Eso is one of the 4 characters to ever show one. We know for a fact that DE is a more advanced technique than Maximum, so you’d expect that most people who learn DE would be skilled enough to also have learned Maximum

Didn’t know that. Maybe Gege changed his mind since then and decided that only some CTs would have it? Or maybe Purple really was the “Maximum” of Limitless and for some reason, Gojo just says “Unlimited Hollow” instead of “Maximum”?
I don't think this is possible because it's never listed as a Maximum Technique in any material unlike the other 4

It does feel like a Maximum though

Tbh, given that Gojo had a variant of Blue called “Maximum Output: Blue,” I thought that he would show “Maximum Output: Red” at some point, and that his Maximum would be called “Maximum: Purple,” which would be a combination of Maximum Output: Blue and Maximum Output: Red. But Gojo didn’t have a Maximum Output variation of Red for some reason.
I also kinda thought about that but I don't really have an answer

I guess he didn't wanna make Gojo too strong?

It’s weird that Maximum is used so sparingly, and that a bum like Eso is one of the 4 characters to ever show one.
Always found Eso having it kinda weird especially if you look at the rest of the roster

Adult Geto
Kenjaku
Jogo

Then you have Eso lol

He's just that good I guess

:jordanmf:

We know for a fact that DE is a more advanced technique than Maximum, so you’d expect that most people who learn DE would be skilled enough to also have learned Maximum
Yeah this part makes no sense to me

Kenjaku and Jogo are the only 2 characters with a DE and a Maximum

Feels like the list should be significantly longer especially since every technique is confirmed to have a Maximum

Purple is prob the maximum
I would agree but it literally isn't listed as a Maximum anywhere unlike the rest of em

It's so weird... the 2 strongest sorcerers don't have a Maximum technique even though it represents the peak of sorcery alongside Domains

I don't think this is possible because it's never listed as a Maximum Technique in any material unlike the other 4

It does feel like a Maximum though

I also kinda thought about that but I don't really have an answer

I guess he didn't wanna make Gojo too strong?

Always found Eso having it kinda weird especially if you look at the rest of the roster

Adult Geto
Kenjaku
Jogo

Then you have Eso lol

He's just that good I guess

:jordanmf:

Yeah this part makes no sense to me

Kenjaku and Jogo are the only 2 characters with a DE and a Maximum

Feels like the list should be significantly longer especially since every technique is confirmed to have a Maximum

I would agree but it literally isn't listed as a Maximum anywhere unlike the rest of em

It's so weird... the 2 strongest sorcerers don't have a Maximum technique even though it represents the peak of sorcery alongside Domains
The only Maximum in the series by the time Gege came up with Hollow Purple was Maximum Uzumaki. It’s possible that Gege hadn’t fully conceptualized the idea of a Maximum technique by then and that the Maximum in the name had no deeper meaning at the time, so maybe Gege would have called Purple a Maximum if he drew it later in the series. Similar to how Geto never showed any DE, RCT, or even Simple Domain even though he clearly should have known at least one of those since he was a Special Grade for several years

@Welkin Also, Gojo post awakening talked about how he still needed to learn DE and how to use Limitless against poisons, but made no mention of wanting to learn Maximum. This makes 0 sense if every technique does actually have a Maximum (and thus Gojo should know Limitless would have one too) and also if we assume that Purple wasn’t the Maximum. Either Gojo knew that Limitless didn’t have a Maximum and thus there was nothing for him to learn, or Purple was the Maximum and he therefore already learned his techniques Maximum, or Gojo just had 0 interest in learning a Maximum technique for whatever reason

To be honest Gege is turning Sukuna into a boring villain now.

I rather see the bet guy fight than keep seeing that Sukuna dick sucking fight after fight.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
1. Hiten- The cursed tool spear that Sukuna used along with Kamutoke. Since Gege brought back Kamutoke (even if it ended up being underwhelming and really only serving as an excuse for Higuruma to get off Confiscation on Sukuna without actually stealing his CT), it’s fair to assume Hiten will come into play at some point too
not possible his tools were destroyed and Kamu was only possible due to combining of Yoruzu CT mastery and Binding Vow with her life.

we won’t see this
3. Fuga- This is obviously the most anticipated of Sukuna’s remaining abilities. It’ll clearly be one of the most busted abilities in the series
Overhyped tbh..

Feel like ever since the anime release just like zoros KoH, open was never that “godly” or wanked this hard compared to the manga version. Anime’s tend to over exaggerate these days with over the top animations compared to the manga where flashy is the new cool.

if it comes out again I don’t expect to see flames again unless he has a limitless copy of others CT.

as world slash is from his own CT with the help of Mahoraga, meanwhile open as I still believe is storage his main or other CT he possesses where can copy a technique one time until it’s been used. He could’ve regained open flames by stealing/copying Jogos CT but I doubt it.

plus the most logical explanation is he doesn’t have enough reserves of CE to use it as even after 4 black flashes the bum can’t even regain RCT but I also won’t be surprised if he’s storing or saving his gained CE for DE.

that would be more logical.