Break Week I only care about Luffy in OP

No other character matters, in fact if I was Oda I’ll make everyone worship and admire Luffy and be his cheerleader because the only person that matters in a story is the MC; everyone else exists for their sake.

And it’s the same for any other work of fiction, a character has a highlight or a cool moment is only there so that when the MC does something cooler it’ll be compared to that
I don't care about Luffy at all.

I only care about Luffy, Zoro and Sanji's fights although I enjoy Luffy's fight a lot less since G5 was created but I enjoy a lot of other characters in the manga and it's always a pleasure to see some of them sometimes.

No other character matters, in fact if I was Oda I’ll make everyone worship and admire Luffy and be his cheerleader because the only person that matters in a story is the MC; everyone else exists for their sake.

And it’s the same for any other work of fiction, a character has a highlight or a cool moment is only there so that when the MC does something cooler it’ll be compared to that
I appreciate your honesty too. There are a lot of people who only prefer one character. You like what you like.

Btw, aren’t you describing the exact state of One Piece as it is right now? lol

I like Luffy more than the next guy but the story wouldn’t be nearly as interesting without the cast of characters we have

Can’t really relate

Isnt that what hes literally already doing ?
Not enough, I need more
Post automatically merged:

Such stories naturally have an extremely limited scope that sacrifices everything that a story can provide for the sake of the MC; in other words, that's just a basic ass power fantasy, with the MC being a Mary Sue, which there are many out there to choose to your heart's desire that does it more extremely than One Piece.
Well this is influenced by my own life view, I’m the MC of my life just as everyone else, but unlike others who care about other people and think of them, I don’t have that capacity. I only think of myself and what is good for me with complete disregard to others, I accept help from others but I’m not ready to offer mine in any way
Post automatically merged:

Is a character even your favourite character if you don’t want them to go through unimaginable horrors and come out on top.
Talking about your Profile picture, I was happy that a certain character died a few months ago because it means another character will shine

Last edited:
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 This guy is literally admitting that Condom-Boy is a Gary Stu character,that OP's universe has nothing to offer other than endlessly wanking Condom-Boy,that he likes and approves of it,and that he thinks no other franchise is different and better than this.
What a stupid person with low standards.
@ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @L57
@Rukusho @Punishhh @mly90
@PeronaNerona @Water1415 @nik87
@yorosenpai @DKI @Fujishiro
@GrandmasterChef Zonji @The White Crane
@DarkKingSlander @Gauntlet