Shin vs Gakujou

Shin wins
Gakujou might be a general of Shin's caliber but the HSU is broken and will defeat him.
Gakujou is portrayed to be above Kochou who was holding his own against Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwa, HSU, Gyoko Hou and Gaku Ka Armies for two years lol.

Sure Kochou might have a better army than Gakujou but HSU would get wiped by Renpa and 4 Heavenly Kings the same way Gakujou did, if not worse.

Gakujou is portrayed to be above Kochou who was holding his own against Ousen, Kanki, Yotanwa, HSU, Gyoko Hou and Gaku Ka Armies for two years lol.

Sure Kochou might have a better army than Gakujou but HSU would get wiped by Renpa and 4 Heavenly Kings the same way Gakujou did, if not worse.
Shin is already considered by Riboku to be a dangerous individual that needs an entire army's focus to defeat him
He has already surpassed the Vassals of generals and is pretty close to the likes of Kochou
Also Gakujou got beat 50k vs 8k and it looked like a low diff
If Hi shin gets defeated in a scenario like that Shin would still give Renpa a tough duel, Kyoukai will demolish their fodders and one of the Heavenly kings might fall to the archer bros etc..
If this was 100k vs 100k i would go Gakujou maybe but when it's just 30k the martial might of Shin, Kyoukai etc.. is hard to ignore.

Shin is already considered by Riboku to be a dangerous individual that needs an entire army's focus to defeat him
He has already surpassed the Vassals of generals and is pretty close to the likes of Kochou
Also Gakujou got beat 50k vs 8k and it looked like a low diff
If Hi shin gets defeated in a scenario like that Shin would still give Renpa a tough duel, Kyoukai will demolish their fodders and one of the Heavenly kings might fall to the archer bros etc..
If this was 100k vs 100k i would go Gakujou maybe but when it's just 30k the martial might of Shin, Kyoukai etc.. is hard to ignore.
HSU without Shin would have lost to this GUY:

If Gyoko Hou didn't interfere Lmao.

Sure Enkan has more than double the numbers of HSU and Shin wasn't around but no way Enkan is even near Gakujou in terms of hype, portrayal and feats.

I have Gakujou beating HSU with high/extreme diff here. That's still pretty good for HSU.

HSU without Shin would have lost to this GUY:

If Gyoko Hou didn't interfere Lmao.

Sure Enkan has more than double the numbers of HSU and Shin wasn't around but no way Enkan is even near Gakujou in terms of hype, portrayal and feats.

I have Gakujou beating HSU with high/extreme diff here. That's still pretty good for HSU.
It wasn't just the numbers.

Shin took the bulk of their cavalry with him as well as some of their best infantry units.

Prior to that, they were pushing back En Kan's army pretty much everywhere.

When Ou Hon arrived with cavalry, despite his intentions to merely hold their ground, they were still pushing back the Zhao.

It wasn't just the numbers.

Shin took the bulk of their cavalry with him as well as some of their best infantry units.

Prior to that, they were pushing back En Kan's army pretty much everywhere.

When Ou Hon arrived with cavalry, despite his intentions to merely hold their ground, they were still pushing back the Zhao.
Ten and Kyoukai were still around and they almost got murked. Shin taking a few best men out doesn't change that.

What do you mean meh? :kobeha:

I have quite a high opinion of Gaku Jou but I don't think he beats Shin in a battle with "only" 30K. That just goes the way of Mou Bu vs Ri Haku.
I think Gakujou is underrated imo.

HSU is strong but I don't think they can defeat the second strongest general of Zhao during Renpa's reign. At the end of Zhao conquest, HSU will definitely defeating Gakujou.