Versus Battle Leonidas 300 (300) vs 300 men units from Kingdom

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here a fight between the Leonidas 300 from the movie 300 against the 3 300 man units in the beginning of Kingdom (around chapter 200)

Round 1 : Hi Shin Unit just before Sanyou (no Kyoukai), Hi Shin Unit is all on foot. Swords and shields for the 300 no spears.

Round 2 : Ouhon 300 unit. All mounted. Full gears for the 300.

Round 3 : Mouten 300 unit. Mounted too. Full gears for the 300.

Neutral grounds for the fights.

@Lee Ba Shou @Owl Ki @Cichy @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @Blackbeard @Peroroncino @Dark Admiral @kom5 @Monet @Extravlad @Bullet @Yo Tan Wa @TheKnightOfTheSea @Pirao @Hiragaro @MarineHQ @Greenbeard @Rumble @Shanks @Jailer @Luffy is the mc etc etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol. As a fictional manga, Kingdom characters just seem more powerful to me than the characters from 300 who are excellent warriors, but they are human warriors at the end of the day. The best Kingdom warriors are in the slightly superhuman range.

But you picked some pretty weak units so I guess it works out. lol

Round 1 : Hi Shin Unit just before Sanyou (no Kyoukai), Hi Shin Unit is all on foot. Swords and shields for the 300 no spears.
Yeah you did well to take out Kyoukai. Lol

Leonidas’s men take it pretty easily. The HSU at that time was strong but Leonidas Spartans were all elite warriors trained from birth. The HSU weren’t that good at that time lol. Shin would be an issue but I doubt he is beating all 300 of these guys.

Round 2 : Ouhon 300 unit. All mounted. Full gears for the 300.
This is more comparable. Ouhon’s elites are all trained from birth just like the Spartans, and Ouhon himself was a monster even at 18 years old.

I would say high or extreme diff to the Spartans. The Gyoku Hou and Ouhon especially was no joke even back then.

Round 3 : Mouten 300 unit. Mounted too. Full gears for the 300.
The Spartans take it. Easier than the Gyoku Hou but harder than the HSU.

If this was real life 300 i would go with the kingdom boys but in the movie they are also above what a normal human could be
300 win first and last but they lose the second.
Ouhon's cavalry is really good.

ngl, I think if Qin side wins any of these, it's because of their leaders, but that's it.

The Greeks should be cracking cheeks and piling up skulls by dawn.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
just seem more powerful to me than the characters from 300 who are excellent warriors, but they are human warriors at the end of the day.
They are peak humans for most of them

the guys in the movie 300 all looks almost superhuman

with 300 guys they killed like a million men lol (obviously hyperbole)